S SubaruWrXSt! Messages 107 Messages b-boy_piki Jan 3, 2011 #1 Hey guys. I've been playing for a while gt5 for a while now and I just found my reciept for it and it has the code so I can get my bonus cars. How do I get them? I tried the PSStore but found nothing. Any help?
Hey guys. I've been playing for a while gt5 for a while now and I just found my reciept for it and it has the code so I can get my bonus cars. How do I get them? I tried the PSStore but found nothing. Any help?
sett Messages 181 United States Messages SettSifr / sett7188 Jan 3, 2011 #2 under Account Management you can Redeem the code. That allows you to download the bonus cars.
S SubaruWrXSt! Messages 107 Messages b-boy_piki Jan 3, 2011 #3 sett under Account Management you can Redeem the code. That allows you to download the bonus cars. Click to expand... Thank you very much.
sett under Account Management you can Redeem the code. That allows you to download the bonus cars. Click to expand... Thank you very much.