H Hazzy997 Messages 136 United States Dec 20, 2013 #1 How do I also know the unlockable paint colors?
H Hazzy997 Messages 136 United States Dec 20, 2013 #3 I was talking about the special colors...gold the seasonals it is.
Gotbeefboy564 Messages 15,340 Grandville Mi Messages Gotbeefboy564 Messages Got beef boy564 Dec 20, 2013 #4 If your talking about the 25th anniversary colors that's the only way you can get them.
H Hazzy997 Messages 136 United States Dec 20, 2013 #5 Gotbeefboy564 If your talking about the 25th anniversary colors that's the only way you can get them. Click to expand... What about the chrome colors?
Gotbeefboy564 If your talking about the 25th anniversary colors that's the only way you can get them. Click to expand... What about the chrome colors?
Streeto Messages 3,435 Earth, SS, MW Dec 20, 2013 #6 Gotbeefboy564 If your talking about the 25th anniversary colors that's the only way you can get them. Click to expand... 25th? Damn it, I landed in the wrong decade again!
Gotbeefboy564 If your talking about the 25th anniversary colors that's the only way you can get them. Click to expand... 25th? Damn it, I landed in the wrong decade again!
Gotbeefboy564 Messages 15,340 Grandville Mi Messages Gotbeefboy564 Messages Got beef boy564 Dec 20, 2013 #7 Lol I thought it was the 25th for some reason sorry I ment 15th. Same with the chrome colors except for the seasonal reward chormes.
Lol I thought it was the 25th for some reason sorry I ment 15th. Same with the chrome colors except for the seasonal reward chormes.
lalaurentide Messages 462 Dec 20, 2013 #8 Hazzy997 How do I also know the unlockable paint colors? Click to expand... It would be easier to cure your OCD than collecting them all.
Hazzy997 How do I also know the unlockable paint colors? Click to expand... It would be easier to cure your OCD than collecting them all.
H Hazzy997 Messages 136 United States Dec 20, 2013 #9 lalaurentide It would be easier to cure your OCD than collecting them all. Click to expand... What the **** are you trying to say!?
lalaurentide It would be easier to cure your OCD than collecting them all. Click to expand... What the **** are you trying to say!?