How do i get Brook ps3 to ps4 convertor to work with driving forceGT on GT Sport

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShanoTypeR
  • 3 comments
  • 10,855 views
A quick youtube search..



Not sure it will work with DFGT though? ... Good luck with it 👍
 
This could help. Not sure what issue you're having though since you gave us no info.


https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/brook-super-converter.381566/

I got mine, works with the GFGT well, force feedback and all. My laps times are abysmal right now but I just need to get used to a wheel again. I had a heck of a time updating the firmware though.

Soooo, for future reference, before putting the converter in your PS4, put it in your computer. and you have to update it.

Go to www.brookaccessory.com/download/, find the proper PS3-PS4 link. (updates will be a .exe file in a zip archive)
***You'll have to go to the very bottom of the list, open that google drive link first*** and download that update there, v1.7 I believe, before you try downloading any from the list. That's the part that had me frustrated, there is really no proper instruction on Brook's site.

The light on the Converter stick should turn purple after it's done.

There is also 2 updates called something like "PS3-PS4 steering wheel update", one works one doesn't. I think I had success with the link closest to the bottom of the list, but no harm in trying both.

If the update was successful the .exe will say so and the light on the converter should turn from purple back to it's original blue.
 
This could help. Not sure what issue you're having though since you gave us no info.


https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/brook-super-converter.381566/

Hii and omg
I bought both new ones and followed the original instructions for updating my stick, but the exe cannot be executed or it freezes as soon as I clicked on start (I could only use the A1 version to freeze my DFGT To update G29, but with an 8 minute timeout). Now, after a long research, I found this page with your contribution, now I went back to the page and see there is a link for Google Drive ... However, I do not have access rights, I wrote in it as a message that I have the file for need my DFGT. Let's see how long it takes until I can access the file.
Thx
 
Back