How do I get rid of friends....

• Thread starter poe64
  • 32 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
..and also get rid of their ghost lines when doing seasonals?

I've added them to my blocked list but their ghost lines still appear.

Thanks

Is there anyway to get them permanently off my system?

Cheers

I don't have access to my PS3 at the moment, but it can't be too difficult to remove friends off your PSN. Probably go to your friends list and press Triangle and Remove Friend or something like that.

That thread name is sure weird... :crazy: :lol:

I clicked on this thread because i have too many so called "friends" and i surely want an easy and no-drama way of getting "rid" of them...

... Discover that we are only talking about "friendly ghost" friends....

>>>> Leaving very disappointed

I clicked on this thread because i have too many so called "friends" and i surely want an easy and no-drama way of getting "rid" of them...

... Discover that we are only talking about "friendly ghost" friends....

>>>> Leaving very disappointed

Hehe, these kind of "friends" are surely annoying...

It's like: "I've a thousand friends... on Facebook!"

Is there anyway to get them permanently off my system?

Cheers

Beings you got your share of smartass answers, I'll tell you the correct way. Go to your friends list on the XMB menu and just delete them. I just turn off all ghosts and use the little triangles on the map as a reference, using my own fastest time. Wish there was a way to just run a single friends ghost/line, but there isn't. Its either all or nothing.

You could also just drive faster than your friends and then they will always be behind you and not an issue ;)

I turn them off when they distract me as mentioned in post #2.

Would be nice if we had a leaderboard that allowed us to pick a ghost to run against. If I am not mistaken GT5P would allow you to do that.

You could also just drive faster than your friends and then they will always be behind you and not an issue ;)

I turn them off when they distract me as mentioned in post #2.

Would be nice if we had a leaderboard that allowed us to pick a ghost to run against. If I am not mistaken GT5P would allow you to do that.

That's easier said than done with a friends list like mine. I have "aliens" as friends. :lol: I wouldn't have it any other way though, love trying to chase them down. 👍

Normally I start with these neutrinos on. But at the beginning of a lap all of them are like a white wall in front of you. So I switch them off and switch them on from time to time to see where I am competing. Normally in front of the pack (sometimes right in the middle) but way behind of the aliens on my friends list. :lol:

But I never thought of deleting any of my friends.

Thanks everyone LOL... I just thought the lines wouldn't show up at all anymore if I deleted them but I'm still needing to press the hide ghost button or they're there again. No big deal as I'm not really interested in seasonals.
I thought when you added a friend, you could compare lap times in time trial but I was mistaken. Only seasonals and licences.

Many Thanks

"How to get rid of friends?"
  • Whenever you meet, just talk about yourself and show absolutely no interest whatsoever in your friends' lives, their problems etc.
  • Choose topics of conversation that highlight your friends' failings.
  • Reveal your friends' secrets to other people / newspapers etc.
  • etc.
Sorry, with a thread title like that, I couldn't resist

Wish there was a way to just run a single friends ghost/line, but there isn't. Its either all or nothing.

👍

Would be much better if you could choose to run with just a single car ghost rather than have to have all the lines showing at the same time.

Neutrinos don't bother me at all. They're just great. I learn a lot from my virtual friends' lines. Don't delete them. Try to beat them one by one, they'll be behind you anyway, and you'll probably enjoy seasonals more.

I tell my brother that I'm faster than all my friends and he says, "yes, but are you faster than all their friends?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back