Trojan1874 Messages 422 New York Messages scozach Jan 3, 2013 #1 I don't know if this is in the correct thread, but how do I get the other Nascar suits in the game, such as the 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Racing Suit?
I don't know if this is in the correct thread, but how do I get the other Nascar suits in the game, such as the 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Racing Suit?
mwade93 Messages 173 Illinois Messages mwade93 Jan 3, 2013 #2 They are part of the racing suit dlc pack
Trojan1874 Messages 422 New York Messages scozach Jan 3, 2013 #3 mwade93 They are part of the racing suit dlc pack Click to expand... Oh, thanks
mwade93 Messages 173 Illinois Messages mwade93 Jan 3, 2013 #4 I can't remember if they are still available or not in the psn
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Jan 3, 2013 #5 mwade93 I can't remember if they are still available or not in the psn Click to expand... It is available in the PSN store.
mwade93 I can't remember if they are still available or not in the psn Click to expand... It is available in the PSN store.