How do they do that?Open 

• Thread starter LotusTeam
  • 33 comments
This is a great thread and the subject is something I contemplate often, and I humbly add to the conversation.

Because we are all participating in a "game" and or "sim" and because there are a fixed (although huge) number of inputs, there is potential for a the PERFECT lap. I suspect "Aliens" (that to me is a massively complimentary term in the context of GT6) are searching for that PERFECT lap....If one would message the #1 driver on any given on-line seasonal TT and ask, "Well, was it perfect?" They will probably say, "almost". To me, in my humble opinion, asking if anyone, given enough time, could drive the perfect lap is barking up the wrong tree. We are all looking for our perfect lap, whatever it happens to be and when. All I know for sure is that I am faster than others and slower than some others..Keep on racing, racing and racing and search for that perfect lap...

Well...about the perfect lap, this is what I called the "Theoretical perfection" and the "Practical perfection", in which the latter one would be inevitably affected by the physical and mental limitation (given that same condition of vehicle is used), and it is suggested that Aliens would do it better than the ordinaries in anyway, natural-born...

Fair enough

Perhaps I took your entry too literally Lion-Face, I'm guilty of that........... too often.

This is a great thread and the subject is something I contemplate often, and I humbly add to the conversation.

No need to be too humble in my opinion Crozzlow. I think your entry is excellent. I wish I'd been able to put it that way myself.

Cheers, Zo.

Hi lotus m8 I wanted to have a read and give my thoughts.
The key is the sooner you remember this is a game and not real life and you won't die if you run into a wall the sooner you go faster without fear.
Also just remember this create a straight line on every corner you enter and exit that concept in the key to insane speed.

well said IWIN, thanks for your valuable advice...my experience told me to drive real slow to get familiar with the track and RL first and then gradually go faster...

and racing aliens like you guys is always a pleasure and great chance to learn!

Back