ExigeEvan Premium Messages 17,192 Sep 21, 2006 #1 Reliant Robin. It's a question that has puzzled me since I was young but I've never known anyone who owns one. People, let your knowledge flood forth.
Reliant Robin. It's a question that has puzzled me since I was young but I've never known anyone who owns one. People, let your knowledge flood forth.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Sep 21, 2006 #2 You push it over onto its side and that gives you unobstructed access to the wheel.
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Sep 21, 2006 #3 daan You push it over onto its side and that gives you unobstructed access to the wheel. Click to expand... You're on a roll today Daan :-) 👍
daan You push it over onto its side and that gives you unobstructed access to the wheel. Click to expand... You're on a roll today Daan :-) 👍
opendriver Messages 3,704 Sep 21, 2006 #4 daan You push it over onto its side and that gives you unobstructed access to the wheel. Click to expand... Or, you can do this: And then work on it, but I think thats the hard way
daan You push it over onto its side and that gives you unobstructed access to the wheel. Click to expand... Or, you can do this: And then work on it, but I think thats the hard way
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Sep 21, 2006 #5 opendriver19a Or, you can do this: And then work on it, but I think thats the hard way Click to expand... My guess is that all it takes is 4-16 screws !.... Not really that hard :-)
opendriver19a Or, you can do this: And then work on it, but I think thats the hard way Click to expand... My guess is that all it takes is 4-16 screws !.... Not really that hard :-)
Diego440 Born to browse Premium Messages 12,486 CCS Messages GTP_Diego Sep 22, 2006 #6 I think you put the jack under the front end and lift, and the wheel stays on the ground. Or at least is what would make the most sense.
I think you put the jack under the front end and lift, and the wheel stays on the ground. Or at least is what would make the most sense.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,618 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 22, 2006 #7 You don't - they're disposable, didn't you know?
Rue Apparantly... Premium Messages 6,312 Hong Kong SAR Sep 23, 2006 #8 Just ask yourself the question - How do you change the blade on a pencil sharpener? Both look the same and are mechanically identical!
Just ask yourself the question - How do you change the blade on a pencil sharpener? Both look the same and are mechanically identical!
DRIFT4EVA Messages 2,919 Telford Messages Roaming_kiwi Sep 23, 2006 #9 Call Mr Bean.... He won't change it, but he will wreck tha rest of the car
ExigeEvan Premium Messages 17,192 Sep 23, 2006 #10 Haha, so really no-one knows Alas, I must join a reliant robin forum to find the answer.