F-racer1995 (Banned) Messages 2,270 Messages RagingWarrior1 / F-racer1995 Dec 28, 2010 #1 Hi if you know how to clone cars let me know because I have TONS of cars I want to trade, not F2007 or FGT as I have both, if you tell me and you want to trade some cars let me know
Hi if you know how to clone cars let me know because I have TONS of cars I want to trade, not F2007 or FGT as I have both, if you tell me and you want to trade some cars let me know
Pauloo Messages 440 Maryland homie Messages fifaMiddleton Dec 28, 2010 #4 If god wanted us to clone things, he wouldn't have made a 1 day trade limit in Gran Turismo.
BETOGTR Messages 486 Messages BETOGTR Dec 28, 2010 #5 Pauloo If god wanted us to clone things, he wouldn't have made a 1 day trade limit in Gran Turismo. Click to expand... Lol
Pauloo If god wanted us to clone things, he wouldn't have made a 1 day trade limit in Gran Turismo. Click to expand... Lol
rigo_wurx Messages 63 Messages rigowurx Messages rigowurx - reegwurx Dec 28, 2010 #7 just check this thread, it's been discussed before. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=147838 search forum is your friend
just check this thread, it's been discussed before. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=147838 search forum is your friend
Pauloo Messages 440 Maryland homie Messages fifaMiddleton Dec 28, 2010 #8 rigo_wurx just check this thread, it's been discussed before. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=147838 search forum is your friend Click to expand... Anti-Christ!!! Jk
rigo_wurx just check this thread, it's been discussed before. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=147838 search forum is your friend Click to expand... Anti-Christ!!! Jk
F-racer1995 (Banned) Messages 2,270 Messages RagingWarrior1 / F-racer1995 Dec 28, 2010 #9 BETOGTR Lol Click to expand... yes.. lol
F-racer1995 (Banned) Messages 2,270 Messages RagingWarrior1 / F-racer1995 Dec 28, 2010 #10 rigo_wurx just check this thread, it's been discussed before. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=147838 search forum is your friend Click to expand... Thanks
rigo_wurx just check this thread, it's been discussed before. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=147838 search forum is your friend Click to expand... Thanks
rigo_wurx Messages 63 Messages rigowurx Messages rigowurx - reegwurx Dec 28, 2010 #11 Pauloo Anti-Christ!!! Jk Click to expand... lol