How do you Default Tune

Canada
Victoria
coachrobwille
Hi,

Sorry if this has been posted. I just need a tune on my Nascar that I do no want. How do I default it back ? I can`t seem to see how to do it on GT6.

Thanks
Rob

I believe the only thing you can do to reset something to default, it to uninstall and reinstall the part ... which I suspect will not be possible with a NASCAR, or any other type of race car that comes with pre-installed adjustable parts. Happy to be corrected...

{Cy}

I'm also having this problem and its totally annoying. Ill have to keep Tune C as default just in case :P

Write the settings down before changing them or buy a new car. You shouldn't need the original settings anyway.

If your tunning, you change something that does not help the car, you have all you setting sheets filled(ex. A 575pp, a 585pp, and a 600pp tune) and you can't remember what default was.

If you do the tranny trick or flip the tranny (I can't remember which is which) it actually changes the range of gears available. I usually need to do this a few times to find the perfect range for a certain gear (3rd gear in Nascar). I need to reset the tranny to default while I'm experimenting.

Wow! I didn't notice, no reset to default? (...and no "copy to") ...HOPE they fix this. Are we going forward or backward w/ GT6?

Yeah, especially with the tranny....

Try this, where it says customisable transmission on the top right in the transmission screen, click on that (should have a light blue switch next to the name) it will give a list of options; obviously you're already on the customisable option, so switch to the standard option then change again over to the customisable option. The transmission should be defaulted.

Found this out when I was flipping my transmission to fine tune my drag set up.

O.G
Try this, where it says customisable transmission on the top right in the transmission screen, click on that (should have a light blue switch next to the name) it will give a list of options; obviously you're already on the customisable option, so switch to the standard option then change again over to the customisable option. The transmission should be defaulted.

OP is asking about a NASCAR, which has an adjustable suspension/ transmission already. There's nothing to switch that will reset anything

Wow! I didn't notice, no reset to default? (...and no "copy to") ...HOPE they fix this. Are we going forward or backward w/ GT6?

Yeah, especially with the tranny....
Backwards, GT 1 is better than this layout, only this beats ot in is graphics & dats not saying much.

O.G

This works for suspension tuning as well.

Backwards, GT 1 is better than this layout, only this beats ot in is graphics & dats not saying much.

Sad, loading the new update now...hope they've made a few huge improvements! doubtful there will be a great step with it though, probably fixing some small bugs...

We need BIG steps!

Glad for the DLC and that I bought it for my sons B-day and could share on 2 PS3's or I would be seriously disappointed to have purchased 2 hard copies. So far without 24h races, after awhile looks like I'll be back to 5!

O.G

This works for suspension tuning as well.

Great news - Thanks for the info!

Anyone else notice tunes get overwritten, or look to get overwritten/don't update when flipping between setting sheets (A,B and C)? A few of the Nascar races force 70% power and when I flip to setting sheet B it looks like sheet A.

Good tip about swapping parts to get the default tune 👍

Jerome

Back