How do you export photos on PS3 onto PC , or phone(android)?????????

• Thread starter HTR Tuning
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
England
htrap_5000
I'm having trouble exporting pics of cars on my PS3 onto PC or phone, it doesnt recognize it ( i think) please tell me how you do it correctly

You need to get a USB memory stick or an external USB hard drive. Then, in GT6 you export the photos to the XMB menu. From there, transfer them to your storage device, and then plug it into your computer, and you have your pics on the PC. As for the phone, you might be able to email the pics to yourself so you can go on your phone and save your pics from the email to it. :)

Androit - when you download your photos to pc - connect your android mobile to pc and then copy your photos to picture folder on your mobile.job done

You need to get a USB memory stick or an external USB hard drive. Then, in GT6 you export the photos to the XMB menu. From there, transfer them to your storage device, and then plug it into your computer, and you have your pics on the PC. As for the phone, you might be able to email the pics to yourself so you can go on your phone and save your pics from the email to it. :)
Thank you

My PC computer isn't working at the minute, I do not use a smart phone, and my USB sticks don't fit my tablet computer.
But I found a work around. Export the photos from game to XMB. Log into Facebook with PS3. Upload GT6 photos to your face book. Log out.
Use an IPad? or another tablet like I am using to log onto Facebook. Download pictures to tablet. Delete from Facebook and then log out. Check photos on tablet computer. Log onto GT Planet and export any photos from tablet computer.
Job done.

I use the PS3's default Photo Gallery app and upload to Picasa(all that's needed is a Google account to use it) and bam!! Done! Saved to Google's servers. I just use picture links from the web to post my pics here on GTP :D of course you could download them from Picasa to your mobile or PC

My PC computer isn't working at the minute, I do not use a smart phone, and my USB sticks don't fit my tablet computer.
But I found a work around. Export the photos from game to XMB. Log into Facebook with PS3. Upload GT6 photos to your face book. Log out.
Use an IPad? or another tablet like I am using to log onto Facebook. Download pictures to tablet. Delete from Facebook and then log out. Check photos on tablet computer. Log onto GT Planet and export any photos from tablet computer.
Job done.
Wouldn't recommend Facebook because it adds a horrible compression.
You can upload directly to some photo sharing services like www.abload.de though.

Depending on what android version your running,You COULD just transfer directly to your phone.I have a galaxy S2 and u go to settings ,wireless and networks,usb utilities

Latest Posts

Back