- 21
- Marnett05
I see all these people trading Chrome and Matte paints, but the only Matte Paints I've gotten are from owning X number of cars. Is there some easy way to get these that these guys are using?
every 30, 60, 90 {and so} cars you have in your garage you get a horn and matt/chrome paint , in order to get the chrome when it comes up on screen you recieve horn number and matt paint DO NOT accept quit the game and restart, when you restart you will come to that again giving you a different horn and paint repeat this til you get the chrome
hope this helps , personnally i dont have the patience for this![]()
^
somewhat false, Mr Bond.
you get horns for every 10 cars you have in your garage.
every thirty cars gets you a matte paint.
i have no idea where the Chrome Paints come from.
^
somewhat false, Mr Bond.
you get horns for every 10 cars you have in your garage.
every thirty cars gets you a matte paint.
i have no idea where the Chrome Paints come from.
I should try this myself next time I get 30 more cars. I just got another 30th car earlier today...![]()
like i said every 30 60 90 etc
please read again 👍
I tired the restarting thing today. Gave up on gettin the Chrome after 40 attempts and just took matte black.![]()
Somewhat false, Mr Iknowitbetterthanyou.
Every 30, you get a matte OR a chrome chip.
Sorry, but ik got it in 1 attempt. But matte black isn't that bad, i only have 2 matte paints and there both the same, The matte SLS Dark silver(don't know th e name) and "just" matte silver.
enjoy being a jerk?
i don't know where the Chrome paints come from, i even went so far as to say that already.
all i was doing was correcting bond on the horns thing. the way he worded it says that you get a horn and paint thing from every 30 cars and that's not entirely true.
you get a horn from every 10 and a paint color from every 30.
now i've said it three times, and it gets longer every time...
I never won any paint. Just stupid horns which i have no use.
how many cars do you own in your garage ?
I think 130.
enjoy being a jerk?
i have no idea where the Chrome Paints come from.