How do you get these rare cars?

• Thread starter Zen_Wizard
  • 37 comments
The Cerbera Limited Edition is in the US vs UK event.(RANDOM PRIZE)

The '67 vette is not winnable in SIM mode. Only by gameshark I beleive.

Orange Concept car, B License.

Originally posted by takumi64
... and then there's the black Evo3 driven by Kyoichi Sodou
Pyrenees Black Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR, occurring on days 10X, 12X, 14X, 17X, 18X, 28X, 41X, 43X, 44X, 51X in the North American game. Cheapest appears to be on days 12X, for Cr23180.

(It also occurs on all indicated days plus 600, since the used car schedule repeats every 600 days).

one of the rarest cars is the Nismo R32 GT-R...
Always ugly Gun Gray Metallic. Occuring on days 8X, 9X, 13X, 33X, 35X, 46X, 47X, 48X, 50X, 53X, 58X, 59X. (and every corresponding 600 days thereafter)
Cheapest is Cr31150 on days 35X. All for the North American version again.

other rare cars are the Nismo R33 and the older Impreza models
R33 Nismo? The game I have only seems to have an R32 Nismo used. And no Nismo new, either. (Well except for the Special Model...)

No, the used car line up is not random. It is a deterministic function of the game day.

Hmm....so does GT1 have rare cars in the similar fashion as in GT2, which has, for example, the Toyota 2000GT? I know there's the NSX '90 and the like which you can only buy used, but are there any really rare cars that appear only in specific days? It would be interesting to know.

I have specific information for the North American NTSC version of [size=+1]GT1[/size], which may not apply to the PAL version.

The GT-R Nismo is the rarest car in the game, appearing only 12 times. (There are 60 lineups, changing every X0 game day, and repeating at day 600).

But since the Nismo does appear relatively early, on day 80, remaining until day 99, it is effectively not that rare anyway. And, besides, all-in-all it's just another Skyline GT-R. Only available in an ugly colour yet.

http://www.geocities.com/gt2toxs/gt/gt1stats/

gives details mostly for up to day 100, while

http://www.geocities.com/gt2toxs/gt/gt1used/

has all used cars, but can be prohibitively slow to use (and if your web browser dumbly asks for the data files over-and-over again, the pages stops working because of geocities transfer limits).

Here's the car with the Requiered Base Codes, I listed all platform formats also! This will change the car in the firs car slot to the 67 Vette!

BASECODES

1.0 and 1.1 Version------------------------8009ba08

1.1 Version (90 hex added-------------8009ba98

Pal Version-----------------------------------8009ba1c

NTSC-J (Japanese Version)--------------8008dea8

Here is the 4 Digit Code for the car 10B0----------The 1 defines the Color, To get the desired color try changing the 1 to a 2-3-4-5-6-7-8 or 9

SportWagon
R33 Nismo? The game I have only seems to have an R32 Nismo used. And no Nismo new, either. (Well except for the Special Model...)
He means the Nismo 400R, you win it for the A license but it can be bought in the used car lot too on very rare occasions.

He's not talking about the 400R and the 400R NEVER shows up in the used car Lot, Sometimes the rare Skyline GT-R Nismo does show up!

The 400R does show up, I'v never seen the NISMO GT-R show up, is it the same as the one you can win in the SSR11 enduro, same race mod ect? I never once got all golds in the A license in GT1 but in three different games I had bought a Nismo 400R from the Nissan used car lot.

My version of GT1 is the NTSC/US, In this version the Nismo 400R is Never in the USED car Lot, It's an All Gold License car only!

HYBRIDLVR
My version of GT1 is the NTSC/US, In this version the Nismo 400R is Never in the USED car Lot, It's an All Gold License car only!
It might be different in the PAL and NTSC versions then because I never saw the NISMO LM but I got the 400R.
I'm a member of the secret society of GTP

live4speed
The 400R does show up, I'v never seen the NISMO GT-R show up, is it the same as the one you can win in the SSR11 enduro, same race mod ect? I never once got all golds in the A license in GT1 but in three different games I had bought a Nismo 400R from the Nissan used car lot.

It's a NISMO R32 that only comes in gunmetal that rarely appears in the used cars section. It's my favorite R32, but to be honest I think it was heaiver than the V-Spec anyway, but i'm a sucker for tht gunmetal colour the R32 comes in.

Race Idiot, Do you have a PS1 gameshark? I could send you that car in it's ultimate form!!! LMK------If not that car does show up on the 80th day in the use car lot!

Race Idiot
It's a NISMO R32 that only comes in gunmetal that rarely appears in the used cars section. It's my favorite R32, but to be honest I think it was heaiver than the V-Spec anyway, but i'm a sucker for tht gunmetal colour the R32 comes in.
I've still had a few 400R's from the used car lot, I never once got all golds, I never traded and over all my GT1 saves I had 3 400R's two were race modded (one black one yellow), the other was stock.

I can't speak for the Pal version really, I mainly played the Japanese version that cost me like £60. I did have a dodgy pirate pal version as well, but it crashed and did odd things. I never ever managed to get a Nismo 400R, never saw it in the used car lot and never golded the licences in GT1. Maybe sportwagon can sort this out, he knows everything about GT1.

HYBRIDLVR
live4speed, Do you have a Sharkport? I have a GT1 save that is so killer it a knock your socks off!!!

Really? I'm interested.

Tell us whats on the game.

I don't have a sharkport. But I do wanna know whats on the game.

Race Idiot
I can't speak for the Pal version really, I mainly played the Japanese version that cost me like £60. I did have a dodgy pirate pal version as well, but it crashed and did odd things. I never ever managed to get a Nismo 400R, never saw it in the used car lot and never golded the licences in GT1. Maybe sportwagon can sort this out, he knows everything about GT1.
I've never played anything but North American versions.

live4speed, claiming to be from Manchester, presumably plays the PAL version.

That said, I've never seen anything anywhere to indicate that the 400R was available as a used car in the PAL version.

Also, I believe the race-mod choices for the 400R in North American GT1 are red or yellow.
Edit: no, actually the choices are red or dark gray...

I've never seen a list of all the cars in the used lot's for GT1, but yes it's the PAL version I have. I'm pretty sure the race mod was yellow or black, it was the same mod as the 400R in GT2.

And HYBRIDLVR I don't have a sharkport.

Latest Posts

Back