How do you get to lvl40 if the last event is lvl24?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jesus
  • 13 comments
  • 1,349 views
Messages
2,163
Kazakhstan
England
I noticed that the last event is the GT all stars at level 34 so whats the point in going to level 40 and wouldn't take a long time?
 
Once you get to 25 you unlock the endurance races but yes, it will take forever to get to 40. The whole level thing is ridiculous. Whats wrong with having to complete one series before you can enter the next?
 
It is grind grind grind or just take your time and play the game for a few years are you a hare or a tortoise ?
 
It is grind grind grind or just take your time and play the game for a few years are you a hare or a tortoise ?

With out a quistion I'M a tortoise, and when you look a me, you will believe that only my head is out of my shield, but the fact is that my legs are moving so fast that you can not see them :)
 
It is grind grind grind or just take your time and play the game for a few years are you a hare or a tortoise ?
I don't mind grinding a bit cause it helps to build up cash but to have to grind so much is a joke. Just for example, you've got a big grind to get from level 18 to 19 and then when you do finally get there, theres only one event you can do and then you have to grind for even longer to get to level 20.




Those may not be the correct levels but without checking, I'm 99.9% certain theres only one event that you can do at one of the higher levels
 
I would just say play it. It'll be at least another 6 yrs (or more) before we get GT6 :) So you have some time to finish this one.
 
I never knew about the endurance races. Im level 23 at the moment and I have the FGT championship to look forward to today. Yay me haha
 
I noticed that the last event is the GT all stars at level 34 so whats the point in going to level 40 and wouldn't take a long time?

Probably a miscue by PD. It's probably easier and more interesting to do the seasonal races than grinding if you wanna gain XP. Hopefully, PD will address this in the next update by upping the XP you get for professional, extreme and endurance events...
 
Failed GTP member. GO HOME NOOB

Atually he got a point, this thread is fail. For the simple reason that there are maybe one or two gazillions of threads that talk about how grinding is lame.
We do not need an other one.
 
^Agreed. DrifterzZ, don't make fun of others. Maybe you will want to look at the AUP again.
 
I don't mind grinding a bit cause it helps to build up cash but to have to grind so much is a joke. Just for example, you've got a big grind to get from level 18 to 19 and then when you do finally get there, theres only one event you can do and then you have to grind for even longer to get to level 20.




Those may not be the correct levels but without checking, I'm 99.9% certain theres only one event that you can do at one of the higher levels


I'm at level 25 (was around level 21 before the seasonal events appeared) and I have done no grinding whatsoever. I haven't had to. Are you golding every event you compete in before moving on (I do)? Not to even mention the seasonal events, have you been doing the license tests and special events?
 
Atually he got a point, this thread is fail. For the simple reason that there are maybe one or two gazillions of threads that talk about how grinding is lame.
We do not need an other one.

Definition of a thread- A set of posts on a newsgroup, composed of an initial post about a topic and all responses to it.
Thus it is not a failed thread.
 
Back