How do you gold Stage 6 30 lap race?

I would check your controller and make sure your throttle is registering 100% input. The trigger buttons are the DS4's weak point. the HUD has a throttle input bar. Make sure it's getting filled.

Controller is all good. I have no trouble with any other races, it must definitely be something I'm doing strategy-wise. I was in 2nd when leader pitted but he wasn't there long enough for me to overtake. Going to have to waste another hour of my life doing it again I guess. Won't hurt to turn down to TC1 too.

The speed difference between TC0 and TC2 is definitely not the problem here. Maybe post your lap times so that one can see your pace.

The speed difference between TC0 and TC2 is definitely not the problem here. Maybe post your lap times so that one can see your pace.
As someone who has actively used TCS 0-2 all throughout the demo/beta/full game, I disagree. I saw a big improvement in my lap times.

As someone who has actively used TCS 0-2 all throughout the demo/beta/full game, I disagree. I saw a big improvement in my lap times.
Which you cannot extrapolate to everybody else. There are high ranked sport mode drivers that qualify with TC0 but race with TC2.
Btw., I golded the challenge with TC2, so it's proven to me that simply using TC2 cannot be the sole reason to not be able to do it.

I did this race yesterday. Set fuel to 3, TCS 2 and shifted at redline. Pitted at Lap 18 with 0.8 laps left. Put RH tyres back on and finished 52 seconds ahead of 2nd place.

I did this race yesterday. Set fuel to 3, TCS 2 and shifted at redline. Pitted at Lap 18 with 0.8 laps left. Put RH tyres back on and finished 52 seconds ahead of 2nd place.

Just tried that, but with TCS 1 and pit at lap 16 not 18. Best I could muster was a 5th, so 3 places worse than my last attempt. Guess I just suck at this car/track.

Last edited:
TCS 2, Brake Bal -3, ran fuel at 1 the whole race. Switched to mediums at lap 12, stayed with them at lap 22. Got the lead around L18, dropped to P3 at the last pit, caught and passed for the lead around L27. Pretty good margin margin at the finish. 12-14 sec? G29, STS5, FFBT 6, FFBS 8.

Ran this the other day. Completed it first try without knowing the track hardly at all...I know it well enough now lol.

I set the fuel map to -3, and shifted at the red shift lights on the steering wheel (not the flashing blue that indicates max revs. I use cockpit view, I’m talking about the shift lights on the wheel). Racing Hard tires, I pitted once on lap 15. Changed tires but I probably didn’t need to. I was already in first when I pitted, case out 4th, retook the lead with roughly 12 laps to go with about a 12s lead on the rabbit car. I was aggressive through lap traffic, which allowed me to hold of the charging AI. Crossed the finish line with a time of 1:03.01.117, with roughly a 8-9 second lead over 2nd place.

The AI is slow on the brakes in T1, slow on entry to the big right hand bowl turn, very slow through the uphill esses (I passed a ton of cars here, carrying far more speed, and timing my runs so I could sweep past on the outside through the last 3 apexes of the esses. Abuse the crap out of the extra pavement on drivers right where the two circuits join together), and they’re really slow through the 2nd high speed S into that decreasing radius double right near the end of the lap.

I can see how this would be a challange for someone new to racing, or to multiclass racing. But honestly this challange wasn’t that difficult. Consistency is key, by so is looking ahead, planning your overtakes a corner or two ahead - sometimes a slight lift of the throttle so you catch the AI at a more ideal spot is faster overall that getting stuck behind the AI through a single lane portion of the circuit.

Last edited:
I finished it with RH tires and fuel management on 2-3 with 10 lap stim. Two stops and that's it...

Finally did it, I think my fourth attempt? TCS 1 and Started in RS, power 1 and pitted at lap 10. Same again then pitted at lap 20, switched to RM and won. I would guess around 5-8 sec ahead of the Ferrari. Power 1 for the entire race. Total time 1:03:14

On a side note, the rubber banding in this game is some of the most blatant I've ever seen. You can catch up to the leader easily on many races, put down some of your best times and still lose time against opponents who can magically catch up to you on the last lap or so. I really wish they wouldn't design games like this.

Last edited:
I just did this one as well. I languished on 2nd for an eternity.

Here's how I did it.

I started with RS tyres and then just drove. The first stint I did quite badly as I experienced higher than usual tyre wear.

So I pitted around lap 10 for fresh rubber and a top up. Your fuel econ is quite good, Your tank will do 14 laps. Dont bother with anything but fuel map one, max power.

I managed to drive my way until I got behind the lead Ferrari 458. Now this guy... he's driving a very fast car with a lot more than the 570hp you have in your Porsche RSR.

Also on long sweeping corners he's also very fast almost with better than RS levels of grip. His achilles is slower corners. They are rubbish here. I think 2nd guy is a BMW M6, 3rd guy is an Audi LMS. Every other GT3 car you will lap multiple times.

And I so I just tailed the Ferrari. I could not overtake him as my tyres were shot.

Your ace is to conserve tyres as any sloppy driving tears the rubber.

When he pitted on about lap 20, I pitted right behind him. RS tyres again and just enough fuel for the end 10 laps.

Now this is where you strike. I came out of the pits just behind the 458. Did a quick overtake and then.... drove qualifying laps until the end.

You can see the guy pull you in on the straights but even with my conservative type driving I won with 15 seconds to spare.

This race was a nightmare for me but you get a sense of pride and accomplishment on probably the 2nd hardest race in this series.

I suspect if I did not pit at the same time as the lead I would not have had such an relatively straight forward race.

You do however need to be fast and minimise mistakes. I think I only went off once. Any more and you lose too much time.

Second the gitgut advise given above. Finished it on my fourth account recently leading with almost 2 minutes... And I‘m FAR from being an S S player... There’s really no magic to it at all. Soft tires, pit at lap 10 and 20, don’t get into the deep stuff, know the track.

Last edited:
I just did it a few days ago.

Used soft tires, pitted first time after 11 laps refueling to 10,5 laps, pitted second time after 21 laps and refueled to 9,5 more laps.

I was in the lead after 8 laps

Finished a little more than 1 minute in front of number 2 and had a total time of 1 hours and 58 seconds.

I am a very slow driver, only in the middle of the pack of C players.

Last edited:
An old thread i know but I am currently working on this one and I think maybe others may be soon to run into this one too. My last attempt, a couple nights ago I should have won. I was within 5 seconds of leader on lap 28 and got a bit loose on a corner. Not a nasty spin-out but enough to cost me the win. that was my 3rd attempt. About to try again now

An old thread i know but I am currently working on this one and I think maybe others may be soon to run into this one too. My last attempt, a couple nights ago I should have won. I was within 5 seconds of leader on lap 28 and got a bit loose on a corner. Not a nasty spin-out but enough to cost me the win. that was my 3rd attempt. About to try again now
Keep it up. Took me several tries to get it, missing by just a couple of seconds each time. You’ll get it.

Got it! :bowdown: Not on the run I was starting earlier. I was dozing so I went for a nap. My Ps4 took one too. When I got back, I promptly messed that run up. so I took a break and played a fishing game a while and came back. Started on softs and put TCS on 2. managed to keep it on the track through 2 full stints of 10 laps each.:eek: took mediums for the last 10. Overtook the leader on lap 24. then he spun me off on a corner on the same lap. I got him back on 29 and babied the tires around the last mile. whew.:cheers:

First you need to practice and know the track very well.
I have done like this:
  • First 6 laps with Soft tires and fuel set to Power.
  • Second part (7-14 lap) with Medium tires and fuel set halfway.
  • Third part (14-23) with Medium tires and fuel set halfway.
  • Fourth part (24-30) with Medium tires and fuel slightly on Power.

I finished 46 seconds ahead of the second, with total time less than 1hr and 2 minutes.

The key is be consistent, and avoid mistakes.
Like others said, you don’t have to push to the limits.
How do you start with soft tires, I doesn’t let you change them before the races it’s Racing Hard tires to start.

How do you start with soft tires, I doesn’t let you change them before the races it’s Racing Hard tires to start.
You can change tyres in Driving Options.
0D791AE4-27CC-419E-84BB-B918AC93FB65.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back