How do you unlock club cars?

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 17 comments
Like the M3 GTS for example? It says 'unlock at club level 6'? Can you join any club or....? How exactly does it work? Thanks :-)

Like the M3 GTS for example? It says 'unlock at club level 6'? Can you join any club or....? How exactly does it work? Thanks :-)
You pretty much answered it. Join any club or form a club and have someone join it to start unlocking those four club cars. They will tell you at which club level they'll unlock - I mean it's not too high as I think the Zonda R is level 15.

You pretty much answered it. Join any club or form a club and have someone join it to start unlocking those four club cars. They will tell you at which club level they'll unlock - I mean it's not too high as I think the Zonda R is level 15.

So what do you do to advance your club level? Win races against other players?

If you have a club with at least you and someone else any time you do a race, drift or time trial all points count towards club level.

Anyone have an open club spot? I'm level 30 but with no friends with a PS4 I'm still left with an inactive club and no access to those club cars (would love to get my hands on that BAC Mono, if it's as fun as it is in Project Cars).

PSN name: Mike9Million

Here is a way to do it without other people in case you don't want to mingle: Just create a second account and invite your "alter ego" into your club. It doesn't matter that club member #2 is passive, just keep playing and you'll unlock the club cars pretty quickly.

Which are the cars that require joining a club to unlock?

VW Golf - Level 1
Bentley Conti GT V8 - Level 3
BMW M3 GTS - Level 6
BAC Mono - Level 10
Pagani Zonda R - Level 15

(Note this is Club level, not your personal Driver level)

The BAC Mono makes it worth being in a leveled club. I enjoy three of the other cars but don't really care a great deal about them.

I just joined a random club last night. I too just realize that I have to be in a active club to unlock some cars.

You don't have to play online to gain Club points?
Here is a way to do it without other people in case you don't want to mingle: Just create a second account and invite your "alter ego" into your club. It doesn't matter that club member #2 is passive, just keep playing and you'll unlock the club cars pretty quickly.

Do you need PS+ for this?

You don't have to play online to gain Club points?
Do you need PS+ for this?
No and no (I think.) All activity helps the club, doing club challenges helps the club more.

I don't have PS+ but the main account on my PS4 does, so I'm not 100% sure if you need that to participate as a non-PS+ player.

You can just open your own club and invite one friend for activate the club..

With the doble fame cars the level of the club grows really fast.. So it's easy access the locked cars.

And, no,no need for psplus to open or join a club or even do the event's.
The only thing you can't do without psplus is play in the multiplayer rooms.

You can if the PS4's main account has PS+ even if your own doesn't - at least I've been online with DC plenty of times.

Yes because a ps+ is linked to the console thanks to the main account.

But if you don't have PS+ at all you can do everything.. Only thing that you can't is go on the multiplayer...

Back