skyline-mike Messages 265 Messages skyline-mike Feb 5, 2011 #1 Hello, I have a question because I've been looking for it and i don't know how to do it .
XxOnLySBz4mExX Messages 1,477 New York, U.S.A Messages XxOnLySBz4mExX Feb 5, 2011 #2 After a race online go to race results ==> save replay
skyline-mike Messages 265 Messages skyline-mike Feb 5, 2011 #3 XxOnLySBz4mExX After a race online go to race results ==> save replay Click to expand... where do I find race results? Ps. can you to watch pratice or not?
XxOnLySBz4mExX After a race online go to race results ==> save replay Click to expand... where do I find race results? Ps. can you to watch pratice or not?
XxOnLySBz4mExX Messages 1,477 New York, U.S.A Messages XxOnLySBz4mExX Feb 5, 2011 #4 skyline-mike where do I find race results? Ps. can you to watch pratice or not? Click to expand... It is at the bottom of the screen next to "chat" at the main screen (lobby).
skyline-mike where do I find race results? Ps. can you to watch pratice or not? Click to expand... It is at the bottom of the screen next to "chat" at the main screen (lobby).
skyline-mike Messages 265 Messages skyline-mike Feb 5, 2011 #5 XxOnLySBz4mExX It is at the bottom of the screen next to "chat" at the main screen (lobby). Click to expand... ok thanks men!
XxOnLySBz4mExX It is at the bottom of the screen next to "chat" at the main screen (lobby). Click to expand... ok thanks men!