- 1,103
- Cribanox
I have always wondered, how close are golding these tests to real driving skill? I know that in real racing, there are way more variables involved in actual racing.
I have golded all the tests I have completed (39 so far). Would a pro race driver have no problem golding these things? How good am I compared to a real pro? I was thinking of joining an autocross league someday, would I be way more prepared for it than most thanks to these tests?
Just food for thought, not taking GT5 too seriously.
I have golded all the tests I have completed (39 so far). Would a pro race driver have no problem golding these things? How good am I compared to a real pro? I was thinking of joining an autocross league someday, would I be way more prepared for it than most thanks to these tests?
Just food for thought, not taking GT5 too seriously.