How Does Gran Turismo Sport Play on PlayStation 5 Hardware?

Sorry but this isnt a helpfull comparsion. 4K isnt 4K in this case. GT Sport uses some sort of upscaling tech on PS4 Pro, maybe checkerboard, so the internal resolution isnt native 4K. I think you can tell by looking at the game, it looks very good, but not razor sharp. So the question remains if the image quality gets a boost on PS5, or not. If GT Sport uses dynamic resolution on PS4 Pro, this might be possible. If its fixed, it should be fixed on PS5 as well until there is an update with PS5 optimization.
from my experience, no it doesnt get a boost in quality from a standard ps4 slim to a ps5, HOWEVER, i am using a terrible tv that maxes at 1080p, so for the 1080p tv owners, don’t expect too much change. i did notice this though, the quality and sharpness might not be better, but the game does look more realistic, before the trees looked kind of fake on Circuite De La Sarthe, but on the ps5 they rendered better, the driving looks was smoother too, it shows that it’s got that realistic blur when you reach 150 mph

Back