How does the trade limit work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter I VIK I
  • 5 comments
  • 795 views
Messages
40
Messages
IVIKI
Is it one per 24 hrs or one per calendar day? Like lets say I sent a car at 11:50 PM could I sent another at 12:10AM since technically its another day? Or does a countdown begin from the time I sent the car?
 
Calendar day, based on Greenwich Meridian Time.
 
To expand on this, I know that we can send 1 car and 5 paint chips per day. What are the other limits, if any?
 
From what I've found, each day you can send:

1 car OR 1 car voucher (not both)
AND
5 paints
And
5 car parts (tires, turbos, etc)

I haven't tested if you can send musuem cards or horns in addition to these, or if they count towards one of the other limits (4 paints and 1 horn, 3 museum cards and 2 car parts, etc.), or if there is even a limit on museum cards and horns. I would think there probably are limits, but I haven't tested.
 
From what I've found, each day you can send:

1 car OR 1 car voucher (not both)
AND
5 paints
And
5 car parts (tires, turbos, etc)

I haven't tested if you can send musuem cards or horns in addition to these, or if they count towards one of the other limits (4 paints and 1 horn, 3 museum cards and 2 car parts, etc.), or if there is even a limit on museum cards and horns. I would think there probably are limits, but I haven't tested.

Plus 5 Musuem cards in addition.
 
Back