How Forza Motorsport 7 Uses Laser Scanning and Photogrammetry to Create Realistic Environments

Yet they still can't update half their car models.

gg
Half? where did you get that from. Its more like 30~ cars that are not modeled correctly wich is far from half of a game with 750+ cars. Last time they made a list was from Forza Motorsport 6 wich some of the cars are already updated in Forza Motorsport 7 like the 22B. Here you can see people that found modeling errors, its not more than 30.

No tech enthusiasts here, only complainers and exaggerators.
You were right, and it's become very obvious whenever there is a Forza article. It's honestly a joke really. Some will still butt kiss a certain company for almost EVERYTHING they do, while still blindly criticizing the other(s). It's honestly pathetic and makes him or her look like a fool on the net. Luckily the Ignore List exists on this site, cause I have plenty on there already.

Last edited:
You were right, and it's become very obvious whenever there is a Forza article. It's honestly a joke really. Some will still butt kiss a certain company for almost EVERYTHING they do, while still blindly criticizing the other(s). It's honestly pathetic and makes him or her look like a fool on the net. Luckily the Ignore List exists on this site, cause I have plenty on there already.
It's not even related to Forza or any other franchise, to me it's just interesting to gain some knowledge about the creation of games, you rarely get the opportunity if you're not a developer yourself. It's honestly more interesting than the final product to me. But since it offers straight facts and not fuel for an argument these threads are pretty much dead and a waste of time for the writers.

Last edited:
It's not even related to Forza or any other franchise, to me it's just interesting to gain some knowledge about the creation of games, you rarely get the opportunity if you're not a developer yourself. It's honestly more interesting than the final product to me. But since it offers straight facts and not fuel for an argument these threads are pretty much dead and a waste of time for the writers.

I wouldn't call it that — especially as it's done decent numbers for traffic and across our social media channels.

When this was posted in our editorial discussion, @Jordan said pretty much the same thing you did: that getting any sort of insight into game creation is pretty fascinating stuff. Whether it's T10 or PD's technological showcases — or indeed any other devs — I feel the same.

We tend to run with the mantra of "write things you'd want to read", so articles like this certainly apply. 👍

I wouldn't call it that — especially as it's done decent numbers for traffic and across our social media channels.

When this was posted in our editorial discussion, @Jordan said pretty much the same thing you did: that getting any sort of insight into game creation is pretty fascinating stuff. Whether it's T10 or PD's technological showcases — or indeed any other devs — I feel the same.

We tend to run with the mantra of "write things you'd want to read", so articles like this certainly apply. 👍
I'm happy then, as long as GTP never devolves into clickbait articles like "10 reasons why GT is a gift from heaven and Forza is trash made by people who have never driven a car in their life" I'll be here. Thanks for all the hard work.

...and then they go and slap pretend (anti-cut) tyre barriers all over the place which ruins the look and feel of the real life circuits...

Back