How glad are you to be out of school?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 11646
  • 35 comments
  • 1,081 views
I guess you do have a point there. Atilla's seventeenth flavor might just be good enough to compete with the all mighty "Jamoca®."

OA
 
Originally posted by duo17
I guess you do have a point there. Atilla's seventeenth flavor might just be good enough to compete with the all mighty "Jamoca®."

OA
Hmm, I've never tried Jamoca®. I should.
 
As should everyone else. It is made from Baskin-Robbins' own exclusive blend of coffee. If that doesn't make you want to try it, I don't know what will. Oh its been around since 1956 too.

OA
 
Yeah, I know how you feel Blazing20. I miss all of my friends at school too. I should call them up and see if we can get together before everyone leaves for college.
 
Originally posted by Blazing20
I feel a bit relieved in some ways; I'm not as frustarated and I'm more relaxed. But at the same time I'm kind of upset because I'm moving and I'm really going to miss my friends and family. :( This is something I have a choice in doing, though, so I'm going to go for it.

A whole new adventure it looks like. :)


aah, I wish I could do that. FLY AWAY FROM THIS ****ING PLACE!!!!!!!!

Cano

... bah... good luck, man. as for me in my vacations, Im wasting them in my parents restaurant - ___-
 
Originally posted by Cano
Im wasting them in my parents restaurant - ___-

At least you're not wasting them at Alice's Restaurant.
 
Back