How I Drove New Zealand's Very First 24 Hour Race (And Lived to Tell the Tale)

Great read, that would be an amazingly fun experience.

If there was a similar event in which GTP members could organise a team (hopefully with a moderator or two involved @Jordan ) in Europe or the USA, that would be pretty epic. I'd chip-in and fly over to be involved (seriously). Maybe we could invite Kaz. :lol:

That was an amazing article, congrats!
I am surprised that the little pulsar got this far and in a good position too!
@Nismonath5 Nice job with the write up of the race. Looking forward to reading more articles from you in the future.
Thank you guys so much!!! We had high hopes for the Pulsar, of course the Commodore was a proven race machine already, but the Pulsar was brand new to the track... In fact I could probably put plates on it and drive it to the shops still! And if it wasn't for our little brakes dillemma, we might have had a top 10 finish, so lesson learned on our part!

Nice to see GTPlaneteers out on the track
If there was a similar event in which GTP members could organise a team (hopefully with a moderator or two involved @Jordan ) in Europe or the USA, that would be pretty epic. I'd chip-in and fly over to be involved (seriously). Maybe we could invite Kaz. :lol:
Funny you should mention that.... ;) Watch this space!!!

Last edited:
Well done!! Awesome adventure with a great result. Here's another proof that motorsport isn't just about pro top tier racing.

Any video of it uploaded somewhere like YouTube?

Well done!! Awesome adventure with a great result. Here's another proof that motorsport isn't just about pro top tier racing.

Any video of it uploaded somewhere like YouTube?
Here's my playlist for clips of our Lemons adventures. There's a few from last year's race, but they all have the race date in the titles, so you'll know which ones are from the May race. :D

Back