How is this even possible!? DR reset for the 4th time!

• Thread starter nuu1212
  • 44 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we finally fire the mods now?
"We" don't have that ability, and why? For trying to help you out and get you to understand the nature of the problem you have when you're claiming unprecedented things?

What an absolutely ridiculous thing to post (like claiming no-one cares you have poor connectivity to the site when the site owner has posted three times to help you out). We'll know not to bother in the future.

Last edited:
So there's a bunch of orange sr vs. green sr talk here, but what about a race where you get a single solitary orange sr but absolutely no green sectors because you keep scraping a wall or running off into the grass for no time cutting gain and therefore no time penalty?

On another note @Sven Jurgens, I know it was a different time back then but clean race bonus??? WTF lol :)

So there's a bunch of orange sr vs. green sr talk here, but what about a race where you get a single solitary orange sr but absolutely no green sectors because you keep scraping a wall or running off into the grass for no time cutting gain and therefore no time penalty?
Generally you need "several" green sectors to balance off a single orange SR arrow. How many this is depends on the track and the race, but it can be loads. You can get a red S for a single orange SR down arrow and every other sector perfect - but if you get one orange and no greens, yes, you certainly should get a red S at the end.

On the other hand I had a race in the FIA at Monza at the weekend with three orange SR downs (smashed from behind into T1, lap 1; cannoned into the car in front in the same incident; swiped by a Mustang in Variante della Roggia on the second last lap after giving him room on the left and he decided not to pay it back by taking the apex on the right while I was on it), but finished with a healthy blue S.

On another note @Sven Jurgens, I know it was a different time back then but clean race bonus??? WTF lol :)

Haha yeah, that's why I saved that race. I drove that race really poorly and expected a 30 SR drop, then it gave me a clean race bonus :confused: I guess sometimes you get a race where you get blamed for everything, so to balance it out, you should also get a race where you get away with everything :lol:

Mount Panorama is really easy to lose the green sectors. Any slight scrape on a wall will remove the SR up arrow for that sector.

Good god,

1. I 'insulted' the mods
2. I post that the site loading times have a problem
3. I post having SR problems and my graph shows them

How bad a person can anyone get?

What an absolutely ridiculous thing to post (like claiming no-one cares you have poor connectivity to the site when the site owner has posted three times to help you out). We'll know not to bother in the future.
I felt like I was helping out the site owner, but they did not bother in the past...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna defend the OP a bit here. I too find this site astonishingly slow, when i log out it's fine but as soon as i login it's unbelievably slow.

But back to the game. TBH my SR graph looks about the same, I am a motorsport nut, i try very, very hard not to hit anyone but outside of SRS you will get hit, it's a given, so you either stop racing and circulate to farm SR or your SR will drop once outside of SRS.

I echo the thought that SR should be harder to earn and harder to lose, it's a bit too reactionary.

Last edited:
Surely it's just the two of us. The troublemakers...

(Seriously, Neville, thanks for defending me "a bit")

I'm gonna defend the OP a bit here. I too find this site astonishingly slow, when i log out it's fine but as soon as i login it's unbelievably slow.
Yes, you posted in the same thread as he did about it - and also the same thread that the site owner posted in, answering the user's posts, only for that user to turn round and say "no one cares".

And now I've tried to help him with his SR issues in this thread, and apparently I need to be sacked (along with the rest of the site staff) for doing so. So I guess we all know not to bother in future, because trying to help him just generates abuse.

LOL
If I wanted to be abusive, I would talk about the fact that you are "moderating" this.

LOL
If I wanted to be abusive, I would talk about the fact that you are "moderating" this.
I wasn't, but I am now.

Since you just want to kick off at people helping you and you've had two answers explaining everything already (notwithstanding the bit you've clearly made up), we're done here.

I trust that our users will note your behaviour in this thread and treat any future requests from you for assistance with due caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back