how is this game

just wondering. I might get the ps2 version if it's good but have some questions

-how does the physics compare to ps3 ver, which gets all the attention
-how well does DFP wheel work for this game

I haven't played the PS2 version but I know it lacked a lot of the PS3 version's features, inlcluding in-car view. And I don't believe there's an on-line option but I could be wrong.

But at this point, you can probably pick it up very cheaply so it's not a huge loss.

DFP works very well on the PS3 version. Well, to be precise I can't compare as I've only got a DFP but I can say I'm quite happy with it.

On the EU version there's a bit of a dead spot but I found it not to be a big problem. I believe the US patch fixed that.

No1's tried the ps2 version though? This game is still $20 used, so i might wait till it's 10.

How are the physics. I know they probably can't be as bad as GT4 was.

Quite great physics, but it's not 'sim' enough. I seems getting bored when every championship is started with an F430 in Monza circuit, everytime.

No1's tried the ps2 version though? This game is still $20 used, so i might wait till it's 10.

How are the physics. I know they probably can't be as bad as GT4 was.

I'd snap this up in a second for 20 used but I can only find it for double that at least. Where are you looking and do you have a link? (But if you're talking about the PS2 version nevermind as my ps3 is not backward compatible). Thanks.

Last edited:
Back