How long have ''you'' been playing GT ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpawnBlack
  • 66 comments
  • 3,820 views

What was your first GT?


  • Total voters
    193
I've been a fan of Gran Turismo, i guess even before the first one was out yet. My friend back then told me about this new amazing racing game coming out on Playstation, and I've been a GT-fanboy since. :dopey:
 
Got my copy of GT3 (Japaniese Version) in 2001 and the rest is history :sly: The PS2 was my first console (bar the original Gameboy).

normal_DSC00124.jpg


Must buy GT2 someday because I keep hearing good things about it and selection of cars was excellent.

Robin

What's the blue disc one third from the right? Is that the BMW demo or something?

And yeah, you do need the 2nd one. Your collection won't be complete without it.
 
i remember the first time i played the original GT. i hated it. then a few weeks later i played at a buddies house and got into it because he had enought money for me to see what you could do with the game,( upgrade parts and get much cooler cars). been hooked ever since. this is the only game i will buy opening day.👍
 
I remember the first time I saw Gran Turismo 1. I was in college and my roommate had a PS1 and had bought a rubbish steering wheel you held under your legs for this racing game he had been playing. I remember he was having an awful time trying to pass the license test going through the first corners at Grand Valley. I was preoccupied with PC sims at that point and never really got into GT1.

Then around 2000 my then roommate purchased a PS2 and we picked up GT2, I've been playing the series since. I still remember our first car the Pulsar we picked up from the used lot. That thing was a beast!

+1 for the Pole Position players out there! "PREPARE TO QUALIFY"...in GT5 online!
 
Hooked since the start. Before i was on Formula 1 and Beetle Adventure Racing on N64
 
Since December 1997, with the very genuine GT japanese version, with its original physics, modified after for the PAL and USA versions to corrupt the game.
 
I've followed the series from the first game having all games and prologues.
 
Back