How long will you withstand GTS without adding new racetracks?

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 62 comments
For me it's simple, if the track is fun and challenging to drive I'm fine, no matter if its real or fictional. Real tracks can be boring as the fictional ones, and fictional tracks can be fun as the real ones. That's just me. :)

And that's fair. We all have our own preferences. :)

To me the fictional tracks just never feel like they have the same "flow" to them that the classic tracks do. Kind of like the difference between the modern Tilke tracks in F1 that drivers complain are soulless compared to the classics like Monza and Spa. The fictional tracks are technically good challenges, but they never feel like a cohesive whole while the best real world tracks almost feel as though they developed organically with the landscape to me.

I'm ready for more.

I can deal with Alsace, but don't really like the reverse - in fact I tend to avoid the reverse layouts at most circuits. The tracks I'd choose to play in a race are: Alsace, Maggiore, Blue Moon, Brands Indy, Brands GP, Dragon Trail, Yamagiwa, Yamagiwa+Miyabi, Mount Panorama, Nurb GP, 24H & Nordschleife, Suzuka GP and Tokyo East Outer - that's 14 out of the game's 42 layouts, so any new layout represents a 2% increase in options, but a 7% increase in my potential enjoyment if it makes that shortlist! :D
I abhor reverse layouts.

It's already starting to be tedious.

There needs to be more tracks and more daily events to cater to people's desires.

Latest Posts

Back