How many Bob you have? How many to reach lvl 35?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cucobr
  • 10 comments
  • 1,094 views
Messages
227
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
The title pretty much says it all...


how many?
 
Just 2 - one level 5 and one level 2 - my level 5 gets XP when the level 2 races (but he also gets XP)!!
 
The title pretty much says it all...


how many?

5 . one is level 26 , 3 are level 20 and 1 is Level 14 because he's a bit a of a Idiot :D

Wait till you get to Level 25 then you can Level up Bob's quickly in Endurance Races , most of those let you use 4 Bob's

There is a Race in the Extreme Series that Requires 2 x Bob's aswell
 
I have 6 most are around level 30 last I looked may have one or two higher than that now.
 
4 now all around level 15-18 (level 21 Bspec). Two are "cool" and two are "hot"
 
I have four, one has not raced yet.
 
To do daytona 500 (endurace), how many Bobs the track needs?
 
I have four, one has not raced yet.

I kept two level zero Bobs threw them in and Enurance race level 25 (made sure had super over powered car) and they instatantly gained 13 levels and won of course.
 
I kept two level zero Bobs threw them in and Enurance race level 25 (made sure had super over powered car) and they instatantly gained 13 levels and won of course.

did the same, got to love 13 levels in one race. Have anyone of you done the 1000k race? i used my lower level bobs two 27's 1 25 and 1 20ish and they were all tuckered out by the end of the race (by end i mean 32 laps left). Anyone else experience this? Had them pitting in at 10% using the FGT with Hard R's.
 
To do daytona 500 (endurace), how many Bobs the track needs?
You need 4 for endurance races.

I do not use the pit in % except on Nurburgring I had to set my drivers to pit at 30% to keep them from trying to do a lap on worn out tires as they would not seem to realize those tires could not do another lap without being all over the road. 30% worked well they would ask to pit as they got on the last straight and the tires were at about 25% or a little less.

On the other races I turn off the strengh check and let the driver stay out until he either needs tires or runs low on fuel then he will come in an swap. No issues at all always a fresh driver waiting to take over.
 
Four right now. I stopped to level my three spares before I move on to the Miata 4-Hour and beyond.

G.Pace is my level 26 workhorse (my B-Spec is level 27, overall).

J.Day, S.Chiba, and P.Townsend have been getting power-leveled with an FGT through Dream Car Championship until they are each at least 20.

I'm looking forward to the longer races.

👍
 
Back