how many cars do you own ?

With the 20 mil. glitch I'm not impressed with any car collection. I own 72 cars (all earned) and it's all I need right now. For the life of me I don't see why you would need 400+ cars. How can you learn the way a car drives if you have so many?
It depends on how you play I guess. Nowadays I mainly use the seasonal race events for my GT fix and tend to try a variety of cars for each event. I'm not looking for that last 10th of a second on a lap time so I don't need to learn every last quirk of a particular car to win. Maybe if I were interested in the TT events then it would matter more. The point is: to each his own!

Happy trucking :)

155, a good mix from Beetle to Red Bull. Not too many dupes and the 25 AE ones included.

Am up to 260 now, didn't realize have been buying 10 a month. Don't really get the Stockyard and buying and selling, they don't take up any physical space anywhere.

Last edited:
Just over 500 now, can't remember exactly. Stopped collecting them because I can't be bothered to keep on using the stupid convoluted Stockyard feature.

Last I checked, 129. 90% of those are classic muscle, 95% are classic cars in general, the others are exotics.

520-ish. I was on a mission like some other people on here to collect all cars, and found the "Search" facility really useful. I purchased basically every car worth up to £20k, and loads of the more expensive cars, but when I hit the 500 limit on the garage I totally lost interest. The dealership doesn't even tell you which cars you already own in the stockyard, just the ones in your garage, meaning you have to manually keep track of what you've got and what you haven't! :(

373 plus the anniv cars. Can't tell ya how many I've sold then bought again. Never used the glitch, and have 15 mill just hanging around.

520-ish. I was on a mission like some other people on here to collect all cars, and found the "Search" facility really useful. I purchased basically every car worth up to £20k, and loads of the more expensive cars, but when I hit the 500 limit on the garage I totally lost interest. The dealership doesn't even tell you which cars you already own in the stockyard, just the ones in your garage, meaning you have to manually keep track of what you've got and what you haven't! :(

Hi, the website in my signature is a good way of keeping track of your garage, especially if you have hundreds of cars. Worth checking out. 👍

246 including 20 15th Anniversary Vehicles.

Current Credits: 3,990,768

Last edited:
211 cars owned (including the 15th Anniversary Edition cars)

40,313,520 credits currently

23,223.1 miles
320.2 Hours

I never did the "credit glitch"...

211 cars owned (including the 15th Anniversary Edition cars)

40,313,520 credits currently

23,223.1 miles
320.2 Hours

I never did the "credit glitch"...
Regarding this, i know the 15th anniversary cars don't count tward the 100 car trophy but do the Vision cars or other prize cars count? I have yet to attain the 100 car trophy.

Regarding this, i know the 15th anniversary cars don't count tward the 100 car trophy but do the Vision cars or other prize cars count? I have yet to attain the 100 car trophy.
I have no idea. I don't really know much about those trophies. It seemed like I used to get different trophies all the time, back when I first started playing. I couldn't even tell you which trophies I have and which I don't. I haven't the first clue where to go to see my trophies! :dunce:

Currently at 433 after losing the last data. Mainly went premium's and favourite standards. I don't use the stockyard. I found out yesterday about the 500 limit so not far off.

This includes 3 (or 4 ?) doubles.
I don 't have the anniversary edition, so I have none of these blue cars, but everything else is spread over my garage and stockyard ;)
At this moment some 600 of them (and counting) are fully tuned and have completed the Nürburg 24' race.

While I keep an xls timing sheet, I yesterday found out I was missing one of the Subaru Rally cars. So maybe there could hide some others in the dealerships ?

I have no idea. I don't really know much about those trophies. It seemed like I used to get different trophies all the time, back when I first started playing. I couldn't even tell you which trophies I have and which I don't. I haven't the first clue where to go to see my trophies! :dunce:
Lol! You can check them on the menu screen of the ps3. :)

I own about 350 cars...
I usually dont buy standard cars cause i race only in cockpit camera so they dont have what i need...
The only standards i buy are the ones that have open cockpit better if the semipremium ones (formula gran turismo and catheram seven)

So i own or buy:
- 15th Anniversary cars
- Premium road cars (including the chrome line variants)
- VGT cars but i drive just the VW cause it's the only one with detailed cockpit
- SEMA GT Awards cars
- Race cars with customizable race number (RM, base models, stealth models) that i label with my number (72) and i paint in spirited green metallic that you can get through the mazda demios)
- Standard open topped cars with detailed interiors

I dont put cars in the stockyard and the favs menu is for the race cars only

My goal is to own all the premium road cars and all the premium race cars i can put MY race number on...

12 cars. Some of you may find this pathetic, but every car is constantly driven, and I love each one of them. They are all 400 000+. My favourite right now is the Audi Quattro Pikes peak, and the Chaparral 2D.

I am a minimalist. Only three (3)! Spoon Integra, Spoon S2000 and Mine's R34 Skyline. Just what I need at Tsukuba time trial after practically completing the game.

....How many cars do I own in the game now? .......:( Nothing. PS3 crapped out on me. :banghead:

Before that though, I did have all the cars in the game, prior to Golf VGT's release a couple of days ago....
(So that makes 1234 cars, didn't have two of same, didn't do credit glitch, most of them tuned to my liking...Oh wait, I forgot 'bout Alpine sisters and the Lexus. Add those too.)

Up to 412 with around 80 in the stockyard. And there's probably about 400-500 more I want to try.

I've basically stockyarded my few duplicates, almost all of the 15th Anniversary cars, sequential shifting cars (stick, not paddle), and cars that don't cooperate with the H-shifter and clutch that should (mostly classic rally cars).

Back