how many cars do you own ?

443. It is amazing what cars you find when you look (Silvia S13 Dia premium is an obvious example). This includes about 30 Mazda's (basicially every single different car and 2 RX-7's, 2 RX-8's 2 roadsters and 3 Mazda 2 /Mazda 121's...) and thirty toyota's.

Most driven (by a LOT): Mazda Furai '08, 6,000+ km

Cheapest (apart from the don't-really-exist-go-karts): Daihatsu Midget + Daihatsu Midget tuned with the stupid and hilarious rear wings)

Most expensive: XJ 13, with Miura and TZ2 as well. I would like a 330 P4 purely so I could post pics on the Forza forum and laugh cos it costs $27 (real money as VIP DLC) on FH2. (I play Horizon 2 as well).

Least used: I only have about ten cars I have never driven (I think). By the time I finish my Nurb GP-D driving (please like it): https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/nurburgring-gp-d-times.326853/ I will have driven them all.

1362. All cars including the 20 or so 2010 and 2011 nascar you have to buy in the recommended cars section as well as the M3 race car '11 that shows up when you use it as a loner in arcade. The credit glich was just closed when I got gt6 and before B-spec so earned it mostly grinding seasonal events. Anyways the garage and stockyard are so cluttered I started a second account. Just wish I could transfer my paint chips :banghead:

I own 172 cars. Someday I will try buying every car.

I play on 4 accounts.
#1 - 1563 cars (money glitch) which includes every car in the game
#2 - 575 cars
#3 - 503 cars
#4 - 366 cars

I have every car in the game plus some duplicates, including the M3 race car '11 and 5 Frozen Black BMW's. Currently working on every car in every color. :crazy:

About 280 or so.
Didn't do the money glitch but I could buy any car I want to thanks to the unrestricted dealership model in GT6 Takes any sense of urgency out of getting a car.

It amazes me at times just how many cars I've yet to try in GT6 - Only tried the Delta wing last week,

I have a garage of cars that I think half of them I've not driven yet. Spoilt for choice. - For some reason have an XK E-Type jag in the junkyard... I think something upset me to make me put a Jag in this Bermuda triangle location. I think it is still in there. Prowling about like a jungle cat.

I got 86 cars and I plan on selling the ones I don't use.... I never will see myself owning more than 250 cars it's not a lot of cars I want to drive and or need for the most part.

Did the early money glitches and bought every car I thought I might drive, plus all the expensive ones I will probably never drive but didn't want to grind for later just in case. Around 400 in total, I think I ended up driving about 50.

Back