How many credits do you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter carfreaktx
  • 98 comments
  • 5,036 views
217 Cr, too much tunning parts
 
gonzo1972
Yep,been too lazy to empty it

Why dont you just open the delivery truck page and just press the square button?

It will open them all at once and you dont have to go through them 1 by 1 which is very tedious by the way.

Cr: Just under 9,000,000
 
800k. :(

Need lots MORE!!!!
 
17,329,239 cr. Quite a lot for me, to be fair; usually I'm only at the 1.5m mark.
 
Last edited:
I am always sitting between $19mil and $20. I nickel and dime tuning parts when I need them. I can't get myself to drop all 20mil on a car...maybe I should, but, ugh, soooo much grinding.
 
Right now I am at a little over 15 million but in the next 2 days it will jump to 20 then back down to 0
 
I'm at 18 million atm, usually I'm around 15-20m, buying all the car I dont have + some color variation for the cars I like. I try not to "waste" the money and always buy something when I'm at 20 millions, got all the pricy car already.
 
I don't care about money any longer when I found out that I have all the cars I wanted. :sly:
 
Just over 15 000 000 credits at the moment. Money is so easy to make in the Seasonals it's not an issue.
 
Back