How many credits do you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter carfreaktx
  • 98 comments
  • 5,036 views
I can go from 0 to 20,000,000 and back to 0 just about every other day. Right now somewhere around the 11,000,000cr mark I think.
 
if u need a car u can ask me and i can send it to you :)
Really? That would be great thanks for your generosity! If I may ask...what kind of car do you have in mind?

GTP_CargoRat
Bob is a term that refers to your created drivers, of whom you can set to "online" so other people can use them in online races.
Thanks for clearing that up! :sly:
 
19 something million.
 
20, 000, 000 and I only have one car left to get... Toyota RSC

Current car number 1757

107 of those are aventadors
 
I stay topped off at 20. If I spend it I usually do the seasonals until I get it back. But I dont go and spend like some of the guys on here do. I only have +/- 500 cars. :(
 
Chrunch Houston
Wow, do you know what the limit a bob can have is? Not that it really matters. I just robbed all six of my bobs and collected a total of about 500,000.
96 in game friends and not even 1 million credits. Maybe I need new friends.:irked:

No limit.
I once saw someone with 100M+ on just 1 driver. The rest were around 90.
 
No limit.
I once saw someone with 100M+ on just 1 driver. The rest were around 90.

Yea, thats not hard to do when you have friends with grinders that run your drivers 24 hours a day.
 
No limit.
I once saw someone with 100M+ on just 1 driver. The rest were around 90.

So if you cash in on a 100,000,00cr bob, will it just fill you up to 20,000,00cr and leave the rest with the bob? It would be a shame, but not surprising really, if the rest of the credits just vanished.
 
GTP_CargoRat
Yea, thats not hard to do when you have friends with grinders that run your drivers 24 hours a day.

If I was him. I would never collect it. Extreme waste of time since you can only collect 1/5 of the 100M. 80M lost. What a disappointment.
 
Im satisfied with my 5-8 million. I only have like 85 cars too
 
I got over 300 cars

Lol, I just got done deleting over 300 cars that I never drive. Garage loads alot faster now.

@Chrunch: Yes, you will lose whatever credits won't fit in your regular account when cashing in your bob. I know this because I done it before without thinking about it. I had like 17,000,000 in my regular account and cashed in a bob with 5,000,000. Filled my account to 20,000,000 and lost the rest so having anything more than the 20,000,000 cap is just sensless. Keep in my also if you are on 200% log in bonus, your bobs credits are doubled when cashed in.
 
Last edited:
GTP_CargoRat
Lol, I just got done deleting over 300 cars that I never drive. Garage loads alot faster now.

@Chrunch: Yes, you will lose whatever credits won't fit in your regular account when cashing in your bob. I know this because I done it before without thinking about it. I had like 17,000,000 in my regular account and cashed in a bob with 5,000,000. Filled my account to 20,000,000 and lost the rest so having anything more than the 20,000,000 cap is just sensless. Keep in my also if you are on 200% log in bonus, your bobs credits are doubled when cashed in.

Is that the secret LOL. over the past two years I've started collecting different original colors of the same cars. And we don't want to get into cars that i never drive, because that list is looooooong. Lol. :-D. I'm sitting on about 15,000,000. Lol
 
Last edited:
11,456,000. Time to go shopping!
 
I fail to see the humor. What am I missing? Edit - Crap! Double posted. Ummmm, lol?

I just thought it was ironic that he said he had that many cars and I had just got done deleting roughly that many earlier today.

Also, I assume you know the rules about double posting.

Edit: Now that is funny, lol.
 
18.1mil on the my main 1999 cars,455k and around 200 0/0 cars on my secondary.
 
15 Million plus and thats because I brought 2 0/0/0 Veyrons that showed in my UCD 2 days straight. Bobs have 500,000 total.
 
10,468,378. And just bought that dang DMC Deloren.
 
$20,000,000 time to hit the ucd and ncd and or the upgrade shop.
 
Been maxed out for 10 months now. So many credits, and nothing to buy.
 
Punishment for our GT1-4 credit scavenging deeds I guess...:sick:
Not too intelligent of PD to try and fix a near non-existent problem while at the same time creating even bigger ones.

Anyway, I would have over 20 million in my main account, because I generally like to save up my money, but because I was stuck there (any races would be pointless), I decided to spend about 10 million on some race car. Now I have just under 10 million (I think, haven't been on my main account for some time now).
 
and back to zero...again.
 
18 odd million on both my accounts. Got every Premuim at least once, probably more than twice for at least half. Got every non-Japanese standard. Don't care much for the Japanese ones but the others I do. Especially the Muscle cars :drool:

Now I've run out of things to spend on. The only time I buy a car is when I need one for online racing. Then my money will drop to 13-15million after about a month and at the moment I'm running Ferrari F10 on Rome and getting 1.8 million a time. So my money comes back rather quickly.
 
Approx. 13M, I'm saving for the Ferrari 330.
 
Just below 10 mil. like 9.7 or somewhere in that neighborhood. Just bought a mini. :D
 
Normally about 10/11 million and when it drops to about 3/4 I do some grinding just incase something appears in the UCD.
 
Back