How many credits do you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter carfreaktx
  • 98 comments
  • 5,036 views
I have 1,910,597 cr at the moment.

It never lasts long though thanks to the UCD-ooh look at that shiny racecar! etc etc

I would have more money but the Bank of Almafi seems not to have a branch in GT5.
 
~ 18,000,000. I haven't really got anything to use them on.
 
I have around 80 million credits available if you count all my b-spec drive earnings that I haven't collected yet. I only cash out my b-spec when I need their earnings and I usually don't.
 
Currently have 20 000 000 cr. ... But that won't last long... Trust me... I know myself :lol:
 
20, 000, 000 and I only have one car left to get... Toyota RSC

Current car number 1757

107 of those are aventadors

do you think 107 is too much??
 
got myself up to a sweet 17,000,000 but spashed out on a few things "Cough" Toyota 7, rs200 rally car, R5 Maxi turbo, Zonda R to name a few, so just a measly 600K at the moment :boggled:
 
Right now I've got around 17 million credits and some change... there are only two cars remaining that I'm interested in and don't own yet.
 
At the moment I got like 19.xxx.xxx credits or something.

Haven't touched GT5 in a couple months though.
 
About a thousand million credits.
 
20 million and about 1200 tuned cars at random pp levels.
 
Right now I've got around 17 million credits and some change... there are only two cars remaining that I'm interested in and don't own yet.

Sounds interesting. Which ones do you want? It's not the 2 Chapparals is it? My credits are sitting at roughly 5 million at the present after having recently bought a 2J and a Nissan R92CP. The bank is still in the process of recovering:cheers:
 
Oh. My. Gawd. I didn't think I'd be getting so many rich people in this thread. 👍👍👍

EDIT: Sorry for my ignorance, but a lot of people on here use the term "bob" a lot. Can someone tell me what that means?

Hahaha :lol:
Can I just point out one obvious thing ? :rolleyes:
Of course your getting "so many rich people in this thread" for the simple reason that nobody wants to brag about having 1 000 cr. :lol:
People only like to brag about their money if they have a lot... hence all the "rich people"
BTW I'm down to 13 million cr. now :( LOL
 
Rich, we're not rich by any means. Credits are extremely easy to earn if anyone is racing seasonal races. A million credits can be earned in very little time.
 
I currently have zero credits. Last night I spent 20,000,000 on yet another Jag XJ13, my fifth. Yes, I get bored of having 20 million credits and nothing really left to spend it on, so I buy more of the same cars I've already got. :/
 
Kwicko
I currently have zero credits. Last night I spent 20,000,000 on yet another Jag XJ13, my fifth. Yes, I get bored of having 20 million credits and nothing really left to spend it on, so I buy more of the same cars I've already got. :/

I did the same thing with the x2010
 
53,550ish right now but as soon as i get back on watch as i get 5 million!
 
I'm a far better collector than I ever will be a racer, as my skills as a driver are quickly evaporating, so I've been concentrating on the high paying seasonals mostly.

I do have expensive tastes though as my collection consists of painted Alfa TZ2,Muira and XJ13 cars.

I have no problem spending between 20-30 mil per day.

So how much money I have in the bank at any given time is really of no particular concern.
 
GTP_CargoRat
I went through that same phase. Bought every color of the X2010.

Same here. In 0/0/0 also have all colours of the GT By Citroen Race car in 0/0/0 too.
 
Maximum I ever had was just over 9 M Credits.
I have over 1300 cars many of them over 10 Mil. I also have cars that cost 20 Mil. They weren't purchased.

There's several ways to play this game. ;)
 
It all depends Right now i have 18,715,448 credits and 33 cars
 
Same here. In 0/0/0 also have all colours of the GT By Citroen Race car in 0/0/0 too.

Me too, also all untouched. Forgot about those. Good to see I'm not the only one that went on those weird buying sprees, lol.
 
15,497,652. Have around 700 cars and I try to keep my balance near 20mil. :-)
 
$20,000,000 in one account and 16.9 something in my 2nd account. Over 800 cars in main account and 470 cars in my 2nd account. Stopped collecting in main account and only collecting race cars in my 2nd account.
 
$12,347,892,trying to get back to 20mill,have 184 cars plus another 15 in the delivery truck
 
gonzo1972
$12,347,892,trying to get back to 20mill,have 184 cars plus another 15 in the delivery truck

That's one big truck.
 
Currently 16,817,225 Cr, waiting 20 more days for the 2J to show up.
 
Back