how many people drift race cars?

i dont drift at all...
i run cars cloce to stock and get the best line possible around corners.
I like winning with even odds.
I dont like to cheat.
i generally dont like racecars either prefering street cars.

drifting is for ppl who cant corner properly :p
(jk)
 
i drift to make it a little more chalanging (<--damn i can't spell!!). and i only race other race caps or my friends
 
I LIKE ALL CARS.. DRIFTING IN THE RACE CARSis fun, casue you canchange downforce and more characteristics of the car... I AGRRED ON THE RACING LINES being clean until i beat the game.. SO BORING !!!!!!!!! DRIFTING MAKES THE GAME MUCH MORE FUN. .. I LIKE TO USE THE SUBARU RACE CAR. and the SUPRA.. i even tried using the GT 1 RACE CAR.. its crazy
 
I love the S-15 GT300 car and the Camaro Race Car, two of my personal favorite drifters BTW whatever happened to the S14 LM racecar from GT1. I wish Polyphony would get that car back. I loved racing with it,and would love to Drift that Sucker around Apricot Hill and Laguna Seca :)
 
the only race cars i drift with is an fto lm race car and the rx-7 lm race car.
 
Back