how many posts do you need to make an avatar?

• Thread starter F1man
  • 9 comments
Meme, a simple search would reveal many threads on this issue, and you would also learn that clicking on an avatar will tell you everything you need to know. ;)

Jordan. I reckon you should make a thread in the Suggestions & Feedback called "Posts Required For a Custom Avatar" and make it so it always stays at the top of the forum.

You should also make another one called "Posts Required For a Custom Member Title" and to the same with it. This would save millions of threads popping up asking these two questions.

Originally posted by eddy_2790
Jordan. I reckon you should make a thread in the Suggestions & Feedback called "Posts Required For a Custom Avatar" and make it so it always stays at the top of the forum.

You should also make another one called "Posts Required For a Custom Member Title" and to the same with it. This would save millions of threads popping up asking these two questions.
I really don't think that would help much. Most of the people who ask the question are simply too lazy to even think of looking up the answer for themselves (remember the GT3 forum when the game first came out?).

Back