How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX
Because, People are morons. Read the main news why I did it.

Yeah I just read it. You know by doing that you just ****ed over anyone with less than broadband.
 
If you have less then broadband you cant race with us in multiplayer anyway, its not even worth getting if you dont.
 
Yeah I know that but I since I've never played it before I figured I could try and practice or something so I wouldnt suck as much as Noc does. ;)
 
Noc actually did the most winning on friday night :reallyodd
 
.......well **** it then. I'll just wait til sunday and see what happens. Hell, who knows how long it would have taken me to dl here at home anyways.
 
Speaking of D/L's, I talked to my brother and he told me how fast he can D/L **** on his PC in his college dorm.:cool: I always thought it was a T3, but apparently it's faster(didn't say exactly what, just that it's faster than a T3), but his fastest average D/L speed is 3.2mb/sec.:mad: My average is about 3.2......kb/sec.:rolleyes:




Oh, and on my first try, with my ****ty ass mouse/w ballI got 109 on that game. It was more annoying than difficult.:lol:
 
117
 
Hi whats up im only here for a few mins. Watching the game Mexico vs USA... I dont know who i want to win but right now US is winning so thats cool. O well i have to get back to watching it. See yall later. Just stopped to say hi.
 
Screw you Josh :p
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hi whats up im only here for a few mins. Watching the game Mexico vs USA... I dont know who i want to win but right now US is winning so thats cool. O well i have to get back to watching it. See yall later. Just stopped to say hi.

Hi

Bye
 
Hi and bye Noc.;)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Yeah I just read it. You know by doing that you just ****ed over anyone with less than broadband.

Well, get broadband or BUY the game.
 
Yea its cheap, like $5-$10.
 
Why pay when you can get it for free?
 
Well I'm out. Need sleep. Laterz everyone.
 
G'night maniac.:)
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Then get it free, but quit bitching.

I cant get it til sunday cuz he made it a 500+MB file and it would take me almost a week to try and dl it here at home.
 
i need 1000 posts. I ain't gonna do them all now though. that would be 353 posts!
 
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO ? anyone here ?
 
Me! :)
 
Originally posted by psonefreak
i need 1000 posts. I ain't gonna do them all now though. that would be 353 posts!

i'm almost there..a few hundred
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back