How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grr... I don't have a strap on mic. I have used the program before... do you guys have full duplex?

Are you running the server on your computer, or are we connecting locally?
 
Now click Join, and where it sez "Address and Channel" put this: 67.82.168.242:3782/MistaX's
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Grr... I don't have a strap on mic. I have used the program before... do you guys have full duplex?

Are you running the server on your computer, or are we connecting locally?

Full Dup.
How could we connect locally, we arnt in the same room :confused:
 
Man WTF? Speak, dont just make stupid noises...
 
You can "host" a channel using the download program w/o a server... It dosn't work as well, but it is okay.
 
MMM HMM HMM MAH ASS STEVIE!
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
You can "host" a channel using the download program w/o a server... It dosn't work as well, but it is okay.
Yep yep yep, thats what im doing for now
 
HAHA! Stevie sounds like a German girl!
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
im on the phone now
my sister went missing
I figured it out that you were on the phone, due to the fact that I heard it ring and heard you say "Hello eh?"
 
hahaha
yeah...
are you sayin anything mista
cuz im not hearing it
 
my mics a peice of crap anyways... it came with my comp when i got it like 4 or 5 years ago
 
Can ya here me now?
 
well i'm out... no SCGT for me tonight...
 
Lata PR.
 
ya
the voice activated thing aint workin too good tho
 
I can't get the thing working.

I don't have time to install my soundblaster live software to get it working.
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
I can't get the thing working.

I don't have time to install my soundblaster live software to get it working.
You're no fun :mad:
 
i understood you fine while you was on the phone..
 
Originally posted by psonefreak
who's actually talking on this thing?
Me n Stevie..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back