How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sucks, i gotta go to mah Grandmothers funeral today..
 
dang... it's gonna be a boring friday...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
This sucks, i gotta go to mah Grandmothers funeral today..

Sorry about that man. :(

BTW whos IP is in your sig?
 
Powerman's
 
:lol:

Mista, you should change your status to MistaZ... nah... the Aussies are dumb... :p well, not all the Aussies, some of them we won't name.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
:lol:

Mista, you should change your status to MistaZ... nah... the Aussies are dumb... :p well, not all the Aussies, some of them we won't name.
The Croc Hunter isnt Dum!
 
I read the thread. I thought you didn't do that on accident
 
there's a typo in your sig...i didn't know Albeta was a Canadian province! :p
 
:lol:

What's new here?
 
That's always cool...
 
Anyone about, me need a chat and 3000 posts :D
 
Anyone know whats happened to PG and why it aint working ?
 
I'm here.
 
PG works fine for me...but i have it in my favorites.
 
Originally posted by F2002
Anyone about, me need a chat and 3000 posts :D
<--look @ my post count. I passed 4000!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back