How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellos
 
hello mistax and hey if they delete this thread because of that one guy who did 10 pages of spam what would u do ? :?:
 
They wont.
 
But they wont, so the question is rendered unanswerable.
 
Originally posted by viperman
hello mistax and hey if they delete this thread because of that one guy who did 10 pages of spam what would u do ? :?:

He would be at 500 posts :D
 
Do you like talking to yourself Hwak?
 
SCGT Mista???
 
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ok.
 
Game up, 67.82.168.242
 
the comp.... :lol:
 
Naw i was testing out a car. It sucked soo...
 
Reconnect to the game plz...i fugged up...
 
Hello?

I win hahhahahahahahahahahaha :rolleyes:
 
I wanna get that game you can get loads of mods for it looks soo cool. But I need a new comp so I am going through Motherboard Manufacturers to see which make to get. Ill probably get an Asus Motherboard
 
it is a cheap game as in $$$ olny like 12$ US really fun i have played demos
 
Asus?

Epox is betta :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back