How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was only about 2 or 3 people here a minute ago, now there is like 6
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
When? In another post, he specifically said he did not make it...

He did?

Oh ;)
 
Cuz someone is dlin Warcraft.

Since when did my ftp revolve around you? :rolleyes:
 
Since I need to DL ID-10 or I am going to go nuts!!!

Original Warcraft?
 
:rotfl:
You dlin the file with no sound
:rotfl:
 
No, Warcraft 3.
 
Yo!
 
Is it actually released yet? My friend has a copy on hold...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

STEVIE YOU LIER! YOU DIDNT MAKE THAT AVATAR!
i never said i did
i found it on the same site as the banana one
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Is it actually released yet? My friend has a copy on hold...

No it aint out.


No SCGT for a few hours.
 
Hey eddy........;)
A few hours? Sounds good. I can't play yet anyway, so I don't know why I said that.:p
 
:D danm that took forever, i dont think i got eveyones "final" entrie but it looks good to me
 
hey brotha do you think you could put my big one in there?
 
any riots happening there deathhawk?
I gotta drive by calgary to get to edmonton for provincials on friday.
I'll probably just take deerfoot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back