How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT3 should have a Sil-Eighty.
Or at least a 180 :D
 
sild1.jpg
 
not all my pics are there... i have 1 pic of a Sileighty... lemme find it


i also have a clip of one drifting, but it's fairly old, and everyone saw it... (blue Sileighty converted in a pickup)
 
i had another one!

thanks for that pic, btw!
 
amirsSileighty.jpg
 
it's sitting still... :rolleyes:
 
Its going so fast its bluring the pic ;)
sil80blur.jpg
 
it's going so fast it's loosing parts... :mad:


THAT used to be my car...
 
that's a Chaser MKII, Brotha... Toyota :p
 
Had a Sileighty in GT2, only yellow. :)
 
That was your car? OUCH! :cry:
 
Can you take it back and still get the insurance money?
*Sniff sniff* I smell restoration project *sniff sniff* I also smell... eww *sniff sniff*
 
Originally posted by MistaX
That was your car? OUCH! :cry:

see what i mean when i say they took EVERYTHING? EVERY ****ing thing!!!

here's an old Datsun sideways

datto.jpg
 
That looks ALOT like the late 70s Skyline
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Can you take it back and still get the insurance money?
*Sniff sniff* I smell restoration project *sniff sniff* I also smell... eww *sniff sniff*

i fear there's nothing left to do with that...

i'm gonna sell it to the guys at the wrecking yard...


the insurance is gonna give me full value anyway...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Can you take it back and still get the insurance money?
*Sniff sniff* I smell restoration project *sniff sniff* I also smell... eww *sniff sniff*
lol
 
Originally posted by MistaX
That looks ALOT like the late 70s Skyline

nope, Datsun 510, aka Bluebird SSS in Japan
 
Full Value?

IMPORT A R32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
pic14731.JPG


there giving you full value of what its worth now or what it was?
 
Wow, Punk, I don't even know what to say about those pics...:nervous:
 
1990 R32 $18,000!!!!!!!!!!

PR!!!!!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Full Value?

IMPORT A R32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, right... :rolleyes:

if i get full value (about 27-28k) there's no way i can afford a Skyline...

besides, Motorex legalise them for the USA, they won't be legal here

remember that's Canadian funds... R32s are probably around 40k$ here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back