How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally caught up with MazKid... :D
 
:lol:
 
Yeah that was pretty good huh? :lol:
 
I didn't get any new features at 2k or 3K...

Hey RUF!!
 
Originally posted by viperman
your worse than MISTAX! :lol:
no! lol mista got 700 somthing in the 24hour list :D thats my goal to beat mista j/k
 
i know u can do it (it took u like 1 hour to get 200 posts right) it took me 3 weeks :p
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch

no! lol mista got 700 somthing in the 24hour list :D thats my goal to beat mista j/k
Dont let him hear you say that. :p
 
hahahaha, i slowed down for a while i wasnt number1 on the 24hour :D if i stay on all day today i can do it :D cause i got 400 one night lol
 
I can't get a lot of posts fast cause my connection sucks
 
Who cares about postcount? I hope it's taken out in the next VB!!
 
cause if u get 200 in an hour and get up a 12:00 midnight (0:00 for england) and stay up till 12:00 the next night(24:00 for england) then u could have4,800 posts!
 
so far this is my best
 

Attachments

  • grand.jpg
    grand.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 49
I like post counts, it's funny to see who really doesn't have a life...
 
Originally posted by viperman
cause if u get 200 in an hour and get up a 12:00 midnight (0:00 for england) and stay up till 12:00 the next night(24:00 for england) then u could have4,800 posts!
Well it is possible. We do have more then 5,000 threads in here. And if he wants to get that many i can see no problem replying to all the threads we have in here.
 
Originally posted by MazKid
I can't get a lot of posts fast cause my connection sucks
i got 56k but i ran the speed test on it and my speed is below 56k :(
 
I'm running about 28K or less
 
takes me 6 min or so to DL 1MB
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back