How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Deathhawk
So have you picked a replacement car yet?

kinda... i looked at a few cars that matched what i wanted and what i could afford...

there's 4 cars i'm really interested in so far...

a 2001 Prelude, base model with a manual, 27K
a 2000 Celica GT-S, 26.5K
another Type-R, at 26K
and a 2000 Integra GS-R at 23K

that's the only ones i checked so far... i'm still looking, though
 
brb guys im d/l on imesh and it takes me 5 mints to post one reply :D ill be back when my d/l is done later
 
that's pretty interesting... except it's an 84.

928S 1984... wonder what the specs are... time to go hunting!
 
yep. i think you were mistaking them for 944s!
 
I thought the 944 and the 928 had the same engine!!! I thought it was just a styling upgrade!!!
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
I thought they had a i4!!! what did the 244's have?

924s had Audi sourced I4s
944s had an inline 4, sometimes with a turbo
968s also had an inline 4
911s, well, duh... :p
928s had a V8
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
I thought the 944 and the 928 had the same engine!!! I thought it was just a styling upgrade!!!

nope, they're totally different!

the 928 is much more massive than the 944. faster, and costs more, too... :)
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
TT that thing and you could destroy 911's!

i think there was a turbo Version... the S4, if i'm not mistaken

the 928GTS (the last model) had 350hp from a NA V8!!!
 
ah... the S4 wasn't turbo, in fact the 928 never had turbos...
 
odd... the 911 database this site has doesn't go over 1989... :reallyodd
 
This makes me depressed... I will not be able to afford things like this for many years...

Have you looked at inurance for 928's?
 
Tada, I am here.
 
no idea on insurance, i'll have to check...

hello Mista

your FTP was quite fast a couple of minutes ago
 
Me too, watching SNL [which sadly mostly sucks]. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back