How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
PR, Get on AIM
 
smells like teen spirit.....
 

Attachments

  • nwm girl 5.jpg
    nwm girl 5.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 68
that's a PG13 forum...
 
ok, here is a car to play....
 

Attachments

  • ugly.jpg
    ugly.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 54
Anyone here?
 
BTW, what the feck is up with that Tramp Mobile ?
 
f2002, u have more posts in this thread than i do.
 
no point really ;) just felt like saying something.

Hows your summer been going so far?
 
anyone have the link to the Platinum Gamers forum? It seems the link I have goes to a 404 not found, even though it worked before...
 
if you join, please when you are signin up say that i refered you.
 
troy I'm already there remember, I joined several weeks ago
 
Originally posted by troy
no point really ;) just felt like saying something.

Hows your summer been going so far?

Err...summer hols dont start in the UK till 20th July...lucky Americans :mad:
 
Originally posted by fermy88
Has anybody seen any movies lately?
Im getting ready to see MIB 2 next week. But as of now. No i have not see any movies lately. :p
 
MIB 2 ! must get it on illegal DVD then :eek:
 
Originally posted by F2002
MIB 2 ! must get it on illegal DVD then :eek:
When a good movie like that comes out. I would just rather wait till the DVD hits the stores. Now somthing like spider man or something that im not too in to comes out. I would get a illegal copy of. But i dont know thats just me. ;)
 
Undercover Brother was pretty funny.
I really wanna see MIB II.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back