How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Saleen Man

It's all good.;) BTW- You're closing in on 8000 posts.:thumbsup:
Totally off topic, but in order to post a photoshopped image, do I have to make it a .jpg?

8,000 eh? :nervous::p


No idea on the .jpg deal.:)
 
It looks to me as if the manufacturers may have clear tail lights on all their cars. Isn't Nissan starting with the Altima?
 
theres a few starting up... hopefully just a fad IMO
 
i think it's a craze... i hope it's going to end soon...

a bit like Honda's first Odyssey's back seat. you could flip it back into the floor and make it disapear... Mazda stole the idea, i think Toyota did too...
 
:yuck: Those Lancers are fugly!:nervous:
 
Originally posted by Josh
:yuck: Those Lancers are fugly!:nervous:


factory rice, as my friend calls it. :D
 
i think i'm going to go to bed... i'm tired

laters, everyone
 
I'm going to go to bed soon too.:)


G'night Punk.;)
 
I'm out too.:(


G'night S-Man, Stevie, and TATINEE if you're really still here.:)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Later PR. He can't enjoy being called Punk.:p


Oh well, he'll have to deal with it.:p I have little names for almost everyone I talk to here, and if they don't like 'em, they can't do jack schiot about it.:lol: That includes you, S-Man.:p
 
Originally posted by Josh



Oh well, he'll have to deal with it.:p I have little names for almost everyone I talk to here, and if they don't like 'em, they can't do jack schiot about it.:lol: That includes you, S-Man.:p
:mad: I thought you were leaving.:mad:
J/K:p Later Josh.;)
 
Don't rush me dammit!:mad: I am leaving, eventually.:p



Just playin':D I'm outta here.;)
 
Here's an idea: Stay and post 8 more times. J/K
Later Josh.
 
stone cold keeno says its time to play the game
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back