How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
How big is your Boston Whailer...?

When me and my friend Brandon were 14 years old we bought a new 14 foot Boston Whailer together. It was pretty sweet for us only being 14 and having our own boat. It wasn't anything special. Just a flat bottom creak boat we used to always take out and screw around in(and got into a lot of trouble in... :D ).

We've moved on to bigger and better things since then... 😈

Nah, the Isle of Palms is like 2 or 3 miles from South Carolina.

Nope, there's a connector bridge we use.

It really doesn't seem that far, but the Isle of Palms Connector(bridge that runs from Mt. Pleasant to Isle of Palms) is about 3 miles long, so I guess it's about 3 miles away...

This thread should be getting 10 pages long any time now...

Sounds cool. :D

I'm not positive what kind of boat my Dad has(shows you how much attention I pay to detail...), but it's pretty damn long. Basically just a center-console off-shore fising boat. It has 2 250's, but still...It's incredibly slow...Plus it's a hog dude. I'm always runnin' it into our dock slip cause I can't judge where the front is..., I'll probably wreck it into our neighbors boat one of these days :(

If you give it full throttle from a stand still it's slower than most small boats with like single 115HP motors... :frown: I guess it was just made for haulin' a$$ once you get up to speed...

The only thing I like about it is how loud it is, and we nicknamed it Killin Me. Don't ask me why we named it that, I don't have a clue..

Is the Boston Whailer fast...?

yea its pretty quick i dont exactly know how many knots it goes but its fast.............we also co own a yacht with my grandparents its awesome......but we never take it out it costs like 300$ jus to run it out of the bay its 62 north star with twin 800hp cat diesel engines.....it hauls for its size

i cannot stand jus cruisin outin the water it seems stupid to me....i like to be doin sumthin and u cant exactly water ski off the back of a yacht or wakeboard

Sweet. That friend of mine Brandon's grandparent's have a decent sized yacht. I've been on it a couple of times. Pretty nice. They hardly ever take it out though because they're old and it's a b*tch trying to dock it. :D

My Dad and stepmom almost bought one about 2 years ago. They ended up deciding not too though because it was like $128k and needed new interior. Plus my Dad has no idea how to control a boat that big. I gurantee you he would have smashed that thing into the marina walls after a week of owning it :lol:

Man, if they woulda bought it..., that would be so sweet. I could have had soo much fun with it...

It's name was Margaritaville(sp?), damn that woulda been so bada$$

lol......ours has a scrape on the side from the first time my dad was trying to dock it......our yacht was 2,120,000 yes that is right 2 million 1 hundred and 20 thousand.........my dad and grandfather are morons....and my dad insists on driving a 1994 mustang.....gay piece of crap.....spoend $4000 on a car that you drive everyday and 2 million on a boat you drive 3 times a year....retard

Holy Mary Mother of God... :embarrassed:

That's insane man.

Our house is worth a lil' less than that, and I can honestly say there is no ******* way in hell my Dad would ever spend that much on something if it had a chance of sinking. Also, if we were to spend that much on a boat, you could bet your ass off that we'd be living in it.

yea i know...we have really good insurance for it........ur house costs almost that much......good lord.......our house was only like 700k but i guess its jus the area you are in......

woops i said we when i meant you

(Edited by elyk27 at 3:15 am on Aug. 5, 2001)

Well, it's original cost was pretty damn high, but because of the neighborhood/location, it's worth a lot.

I think the lot that our house sits on is why it's valued so high...

Anyways, this topic is almost 11 pages long now...

:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

yea same here my house isnt anything special.....but it is all alone back in the woods........there is 1.2 acres of woods seperating our house from our beach

I wish we had woods near our house... :frown:

When I look out my bedroom window, all I see is our neighbor's house, BUT...that's a good thing. Their bathroom/shower window is directly across from my window... 😈

When I said, It's all good, I meant just that..., IT'S ALL GOOD, ALL OF IT, EVERYTHING, NOTHING IS BAD, EVERYTHING GOOD :D

She's actually pretty damn hot. Not as hot as the lady across/down the street. She(the lady down the street) is an ex-Hawaiin Tropic Model, but unfortionately I've only seen her once... :frown::(

Our neighbor is just your average hottie, nothin' special...

Amazing... I think I will fill this with a bunch of stupid crtap. There is 2 women in the other room who are like 45 and 70. They are THE WEIRDEST people I have ever seen in my life. They constantly laughing. I have already went in and asked if their wasted, and they arent... I wonder what its like when they ARE wasted...

I have no pants on! I have no pants on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back