How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
bleh
 
apparently that wasn't hard enough...

your turn, Mista...
 
that looks like the 2000GT from GT2. :confused:
 
damn you MistaX

all you cable people keep getting in b4 me :(
 
You want hard?
alpine1.jpg
 
did you get my PM, maniac?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
You want hard?
alpine1.jpg

i'd like something hard, yes... Alpine A310
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
did you get my PM, maniac?

I didnt notice I had gotten one. Hold on, I'll go look now.
 
Pfft!
That was hard...
Oh well, your turn.
 
lemme see...
 
d'oh! :banghead:
 
THATS a Ford RS200
 
:lol:
I just noticed it has the name on the car :lol:
 
pretty easy, since i didn't notice the front plate... :rolleyes:

you're up, again.

i'm leaving it to someone else... :D
 
oooo!!! Name that car, it sucks that my con is soo slow on gtp now :(


PR: Aim please :)
 
NISSANSKYLINEKYOTOPOLICE.jpg
 
Hello!
 
Nissan Skyline Mist...i think.... :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back