How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
in yer face, still found nothing to come back on that one, heh?

or maybe you're crying your ass off, like you did when Zero kicked yer ass earlier today?

anways, i'm out, later guys. :p:thumbsup:
 
hardest part was actually finding the pic... :lol:
 
Hey guys :cool:
 
Sorry Viper, hey. We must all be takin' a visit back to hell.....:p
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Sorry Viper, hey. We must all be takin' a visit back to hell.....:p

Yep. Got another damn tshirt. :mad:
 
Hrmm.. Wonder where mx went ?
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Hrmm.. Wonder where mx went ?
He got owned too bad by PR, and couldn't show his face in here anymore.:p
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Buncha bastards down there eh?

Yeah. Every shirt has this on it:
d00d2.jpg


:reallyodd
 
Quit leavin', I'm bored.:sleep: BTW- That "d00d"'s forehead is a different color than the rest of his head.:reallyodd Oh, and check the imports thread!:D
 
I'm not leavin. I'm just runnin laps for PR's GTTCC. I'm tryin to find a kick ass setup for my S2000 that I'm usin.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
I'm not leavin. I'm just runnin laps for PR's GTTCC. I'm tryin to find a kick ass setup for my S2000 that I'm usin.
I see. **** I wish I had a PS2, I'd be in on some of these.:cry:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
You dont have a PS2? :reallyodd
No. Never have.:thatsodd: Oh but good news, I'm gettin' it for Christmas!:rolleyes: That's too long to wait!:mad:
:p
 
Christmas? Damn. I bought mine back in Oct.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Christmas? Damn. I bought mine back in Oct.
Yeah, lucky bastard.:p It sucks though.:cry: Although lately I've been very happy playin' Tekken 3 and GT2.:p
 
I love playing Tekken 3. I could whip my brothers ass so badly on that game.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
I love playing Tekken 3. I could whip my brothers ass so badly on that game.
Really? Wicked, I love that game too.:thumbsup: I have the same situation with the brother.:D:p
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Although I firmly believe I could wipe the floor with your sorry ass.:eek::D:p

:reallyodd Go ahead and think what you want. We both know I would kick your candy ass. Plain and simple. :D :p
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:reallyodd Go ahead and think what you want. We both know I would kick your candy ass. Plain and simple. :D :p
Ahh, internet gaming wars.:reallyodd I guess we'll never find out eh?:p
 
Yeah pretty much. I picked up Neverwinter Nights today. Man thats a sweet game.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Yeah pretty much. I picked up Neverwinter Nights today. Man thats a sweet game.
Yeah, I've heard good things about it.:thumbsup: Well, I'm tired, my mom just woke up and told me to get my ass to bed:p, so I'm out for the night.
Later:sleep:
 
Well I'm out too. Laterz to anyone reading this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back