How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rumple. :)
 
Nothing much. Just woke up. Wating for my girl to get out of bed too.
I like your new avatar. Were suppose to go see that new movie signs today.
 
Aww crap... well see ya man.
 
Oh was it? Did it have a good ending to it?
 
yeah,it ws okay....
it definatly scared a lot of people.. EVERYBODY in the theater jumped out of there seat atleast once

brb in 5mins
 
Cool then. I cant wait to go see it now.
 
Hey GCstyle
 
What's up?
 
See ya Rumple.
 
Tired.
 
apparently, the weather is quiet.
 
Wanted to drop in and say hi. So uhh, hi everyone. See you all Wednesday!
 
Hey guys nice to join the boards, and I'll make my super-long sig filled with images later, lol. :D
 
Sorry kyle, i was away.

Tired because i just woke up.

The weather's perfect today.
 
welcome aboard, Mike.
like hockey?
 
Originally posted by MikeTheHockeyFan
Hey guys nice to join the boards, and I'll make my super-long sig filled with images later, lol. :D

Sorry, no images in sigs allowed here, Mike. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back