How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful Mind is great...Russell Crowe is a very flexible actor.
 
I think hes pretty good too. Proof of life, Gladiator and this one i just got today A Beautiful Mind were all well done.
 
I honestly did take 5 years of Spanish class!

From 6-8 grade it was manditory
My freshman and sophomore year we had to take a language, so I took Spanish along with the rest of my friends. My friends and I just goofed around and made fun of the teacher (she was an eclipse!).

That was about three years ago, so I remember nothing now :p
 
How come? I would like to know. To fake or just bad acting?
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
i just thought it was boring and not one of his best movies
Well i liked it. But i do think they should have used another actor for the hostage. That other guys face was too .... i dont know round? I dont know just something about him i didnt like. His acting sucked too. :p
 
i never saw proof of life.
people told me to go see a beautiful mind, but i haven't yet.
gladiator was mad awesome in ways i cannot begin to understand.
 
Well im off to work. Got to make the money.
 
My dad wants to get a new car for under $30,000, any ideas for what kind?
 
I dunno, he has an intrepid, and wants something more sportier.
 
make a thread in the automotive forum about what kind of sporty car you can buy for 30,000 and under
 
Stevie, Maz wants to play you at pool
 
Is he just looking for Dodge? If not you can get an Eclipse for 20,000. You can also get a Corvette and a Camaro.
 
wow a lot of posts
 
Thats what I mean. You could get maybe a 00/01 for around 19,500 or so. Depends on where you get it, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back