How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, everyone, I'm back for a little while, until my mom kicks me off.
 
Alright, I have to go now. Fecking parents. See you all later.
 
yeah
blank posts are really easy
so is goin around the swear filter
 
youve been here for a while though stevie... some of these newer guys dont know how
 
Damn my Knee hurts......
 
Congrats Space.
 
Originally posted by space
So what are you up to?
Just hurting... My knee is keeping me awake. :(
 
Its all swollen up. Freakin hurts. I dont know what i did. It just started like a few hours ago.
 
Hey all! What happened noct?

Oh I just found a sweet pick up line:

I'm so excited! It's almost like christmas, but you are are hotter than santa!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Just hurting... My knee is keeping me awake. :(

Well whack the other knee with a hammer and then that knee wont hurt anymore :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back